BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2013 9:42 pm  #5681

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

Okay, T!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 21, 2013 9:43 pm  #5682

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 21, 2013 10:03 pm  #5683

S, maybe?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 21, 2013 10:15 pm  #5684

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T, S

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 21, 2013 10:34 pm  #5685

M?

July 21, 2013 10:44 pm  #5686

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T, S, M

July 21, 2013 10:55 pm  #5687

E?

July 21, 2013 11:07 pm  #5688

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T, S, M, E

July 22, 2013 12:08 am  #5689

B?

July 22, 2013 12:32 am  #5690

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T, S, M, E, B

Hint: It may or may not be a spoken quote

Last edited by sj4iy (July 22, 2013 12:33 am)

July 22, 2013 12:37 am  #5691

R?

July 22, 2013 12:38 am  #5692

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: T, S, M, E, B, R

July 22, 2013 12:42 am  #5693

L

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 22, 2013 12:43 am  #5694

_ _ _ L _

guessed: L
wrong: T, S, M, E, B, R

July 22, 2013 12:46 am  #5695

O?

July 22, 2013 12:48 am  #5696

_ _ _ L _

wrong: T, S, M, E, B, R, O

July 22, 2013 1:01 am  #5697

D?

July 22, 2013 1:02 am  #5698

_ _ _ L _

wrong: T, S, M, E, B, R, O, D

July 22, 2013 1:08 am  #5699

A please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 22, 2013 1:15 am  #5700

Sorry, butterfly grl, we can't do another vowel until we get 2 more consanants.

Board footera