BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2013 2:58 pm  #121

Re: Clues to S3 Ep 3 title hidden in Series 2 repeats

SherlockianDE wrote:

kittykat wrote:

A whole year? How come?

German television is kind of slow in broadcasting new shows from other countries... And unfortunately, Sherlock didn't have really good ratings here, so it's not gonna be top priority or something.
But even if they'd send it after a month or so, I couldn't possibly wait that long. A week max :-)

That sucks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 19, 2013 3:54 pm  #122

Just heard word from Sherlockology that because there is a delay in showing the Reichenbach Fall next week due to a sporting event, they are now revealing both words in tonight's episodes of Hounds. I don't know why the BBC think Sherlock fans are so impatient they can't wait an extra couple of weeks for the final word, seeing as we've waited nearly two years for Series 3, but there ya go, that's how it is apparently.

So, tonight's episode of Hounds will reveal BOTH words of the third episode title. Pen and paper at the ready guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 19, 2013 4:00 pm  #123

Guys, I don't know about you but I would say that this was a pretty adventurous day.

Last edited by Mary Me (July 19, 2013 4:01 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 19, 2013 4:03 pm  #124

I remembered I'm out tonight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 19, 2013 4:12 pm  #125

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I don't know why the BBC think Sherlock fans are so impatient they can't wait an extra couple of weeks for the final word, seeing as we've waited nearly two years for Series 3, but there ya go, that's how it is apparently.

They finally realized how much all this waiting is torturing us, maybe? Anyway, that's great news!

Just read the following from Sherlockology on Facebook:
"[Reichenbach] will be on August 2. For reasons we can't really go into, that would be a bit late wait for the reveal of the title."

What's that supposed to mean?

Last edited by SherlockianDE (July 19, 2013 4:21 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 19, 2013 4:17 pm  #126

besleybean wrote:

I remembered I'm out tonight!

Now, that's a shame. But hey, it's probably going to be like Surprise! Episode 3 title is there! when you return at home. Have fun tonight 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 19, 2013 4:35 pm  #127

I wonder if they're planning something else before August 2nd so they have to show us the whole title now? Sooo excited x

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

July 19, 2013 5:07 pm  #128

Maybe they're going to start filming again on, let's say Monday the 29th, and Moftiss wanted the title to be public by then?

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 19, 2013 7:03 pm  #129

OMG Sherlockology's secret information has just made me even more excited, if possible. I wonder why they have to tell us now!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 19, 2013 7:30 pm  #130

Okay, here we go!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 19, 2013 7:33 pm  #131

kittykat wrote:

Okay, here we go!

Oooo....  it's coming on for you guys right now?  Awesome....  waiting for the play by play!  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 19, 2013 7:36 pm  #132

Love the scenes in 221B

July 19, 2013 7:54 pm  #133

First letter: A

July 19, 2013 7:56 pm  #134

Wohoo, so it's not gonna be His Last something

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 19, 2013 7:57 pm  #135

It was definitely an A; my dad and brother could confirm this as they are watching it with me!

July 19, 2013 7:57 pm  #136

Maybe you've missed one letter? Twitter says first one was L..

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 19, 2013 7:58 pm  #137

I've been keeping my eyes peeled; it was an A!

July 19, 2013 8:03 pm  #138

Next letter, S. Maybe I did miss the L before...

July 19, 2013 8:05 pm  #139

Okay, seems like it's LAST after all... keep them coming

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 19, 2013 8:16 pm  #140

The letter T!

Board footera