BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2013 7:45 pm  #5561

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

T, please.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 16, 2013 8:30 pm  #5562

_ / T _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / T _ _ _ / _ / _ _

Guessed: T
Wrong:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 16, 2013 8:56 pm  #5563

H, please

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 16, 2013 9:41 pm  #5564

_ / T H _ _ _ / H _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / T H _ _ / _ / _ _

Guessed: T, H
Wrong:

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 16, 2013 9:46 pm  #5565

I think he likes you more than I do

July 16, 2013 9:55 pm  #5566

You're too good at this!

July 16, 2013 9:57 pm  #5567

Well, the first three words are clearly "I think he" and the last three are "than I do"...so it's just figuring out what's in between ^^  Thinking of something now

July 16, 2013 9:59 pm  #5568

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong:

July 16, 2013 10:16 pm  #5569

Okay...S?

July 16, 2013 11:46 pm  #5570

T?

================================================================

July 17, 2013 12:33 am  #5571

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: S, T

July 17, 2013 2:25 pm  #5572

H?

July 17, 2013 2:29 pm  #5573

_ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: S, T, H

July 17, 2013 5:21 pm  #5574

bored! (?)

long shot but fits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

July 17, 2013 5:25 pm  #5575

Nope

July 17, 2013 5:33 pm  #5576

One word is tricky....kind of guessing that once we get even one letter that might be it...

Can we have vowels yet? If so, A

Last edited by beekeeper (July 17, 2013 5:35 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"

July 17, 2013 5:38 pm  #5577

Maybe "Moron"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 17, 2013 7:33 pm  #5578

Nope.  5 guesses left

July 17, 2013 7:40 pm  #5579

UMQRA?

July 17, 2013 8:20 pm  #5580

A

Board footera