BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2013 9:12 pm  #61

Re: Clues to S3 Ep 3 title hidden in Series 2 repeats

I missed all 3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2013 9:12 pm  #62

Now search for new words for "bow". 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 12, 2013 9:12 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 12, 2013 9:13 pm  #63

As there is no RAT in "The Empty Hearse" maybe there won't be a BOW in "His ...  ...".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 12, 2013 9:17 pm  #64

I will wait another week before waisting all my precious energy. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 12, 2013 9:22 pm  #65

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Which means...HIS LAST BOW, or some kind of variation on it. I doubt they'll use the original title because they always change them slightly. We have, however, already had the "bow" clue, so maybe they'll just change the middle word.

Oh... great...   thanks to my mind being used to the nature of the long-time teasing and cliffhangers and dangerous 'endings', and that yes, as you said, the titles so far have been neat twists on original canon ones, as soon as you speculated 'His Last Bow' story with having the word 'His' already, I admit my mind immediately jumped to wondering "... 'His 'Final' Bow'?"  o.o   N... no!  (that would be just like them to leave us still having to wait with a thorn like that... although also knowing them, 'his' wouldn't be referring to Sherlock's  ;)) 
I swear this fandom/creation has permanently tweaked my head.....

Last edited by Russell (July 12, 2013 10:03 pm)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 12, 2013 9:42 pm  #66

Sherlock can't die; they've confirmed Series 4!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 12, 2013 9:44 pm  #67

No, only Benedict has confirmed series 4!
But I hope you are right about  3 not being the last series!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2013 10:17 pm  #68

One of the official bits mentioned a cliffhanger ending to Series 3. There'll be a series 4. Ep3 Bow could be reference to something in the plot - it cannot be his retirement "or there will be 3 exciting episodes about keeping bees" says my partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

July 12, 2013 10:20 pm  #69

I could go with that!

July 12, 2013 10:33 pm  #70

Morton wrote:

One of the official bits mentioned a cliffhanger ending to Series 3. There'll be a series 4. Ep3 Bow could be reference to something in the plot - it cannot be his retirement "or there will be 3 exciting episodes about keeping bees" says my partner.

Moffat said that the end of series 3 would leave people as frustrated as ever.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 12, 2013 10:35 pm  #71

I have th tissues ready!

July 12, 2013 10:39 pm  #72

The genius of Moftiss strikes again. They didn't have to give us any clues but they did it just to get us speculating. And not just us, the whole fandom.

I refuse to believe it's His Last Bow and Sherlock will end. Why? Because my heart couldn't take it!

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

July 12, 2013 10:40 pm  #73

Um...I've been reading set spoilers and I think I know what the ending might be...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 12, 2013 10:41 pm  #74

I fear it!

July 12, 2013 11:51 pm  #75

nicbooful wrote:

The genius of Moftiss strikes again. They didn't have to give us any clues but they did it just to get us speculating. And not just us, the whole fandom.

I refuse to believe it's His Last Bow and Sherlock will end. Why? Because my heart couldn't take it!

THIS!    I'm so new to Sherlock, don't take him from me yet!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 13, 2013 12:11 am  #76

kittykat wrote:

Um...I've been reading set spoilers and I think I know what the ending might be...

What spoilers?  I don't think there are any for episode 3 yet.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 13, 2013 1:46 am  #77

nicbooful wrote:

I really REALLY hope it isn't either  ...I predict much sobbing and throwing of things if season 3 is the last, especially since they've said how it'll leave us fans even more frustrated (etc.) than after The Reichenbach Fall ...that would just be evil on their part!  ...They do seem to like messing about with the canon plot lines, so maybe even if it is based on His Last Bow and/or the title is referenced to that and it is the last (chronologically) in the original canon, maybe it won't really be the last in this series...? Either way, I just hope the series doesn't end on a cliffhanger, a bit of open-endedness I can handle...but not a major cliffhanger, especially a sad/devastating one...My fangirl heart wants John and Sherlock to walk into the sunset holding hands amidst happy music and glittering flowers!  Though that is probably unrealistic on my part 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 13, 2013 1:47 am)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 13, 2013 2:14 am  #78

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

There are spoilers out there on the internet...

July 13, 2013 3:19 am  #79

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

There are spoilers out there on the internet...

For episode 3?  How?  They don't even start filming episode 3 until August.

July 13, 2013 4:15 am  #80

I'm just sitting here on an air matress, laying my head on my pillow pet absorbing this information that I apparently missed  the past 12hrs...Ahem

Maybe "His Last Bow" has nothing to do with Sherlock....maybe it's another character?!  It is rumored that John may be getting married in this next series, maybe "His Last Bow" refers to John, getting married and that being the last he solves cases with Sherlock.  Obviously that wouldn't last long but we have 3 episodes to watch where I have come to the conclusion "ANYTHING" can happen.

Sherlock can't quit, die, etc bc even though it was only Benedict who said there was going to be a series 4...it was Benedict...come on that man is an angel he wouldn't just give false information to his Cumberlovers (that sounds wrong XD)...at least I hope not D:

Board footera