BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2013 1:23 am  #1

Hi!

Hey! What's up everyone!? So yeah...um I'm obviously completely obsessed with Sherlock. In fact, I have an Instagram dedicated to it @i_am_completely_sherlocked. Lol you should follow me ;) and I also RP as Sherlock on Facebook with 221bbakerstreet_ it's epic :D so yeah. HAI! ❤

~Sherlie

"Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was remarkable or amazing. John's expressed that thought in every possible variant available to the English language"

"Well that was TEDIOUS"

July 12, 2013 1:28 am  #2

Re: Hi!

Ello @Im_am_completely_sherlocked

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mystie Holmes

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes you see the battlefield.-M.H.

Are you ready for the story?-J.M. xx

Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow, 
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 12, 2013 1:30 am  #3

Hi! @221bbakerstreet_ haha this is quite confusing but I'm sure ill get the hang of it

~Sherlie

"Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was remarkable or amazing. John's expressed that thought in every possible variant available to the English language"

"Well that was TEDIOUS"

July 12, 2013 6:22 am  #4

Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 12, 2013 6:47 am  #5

Welcome to the forum, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2013 9:53 pm  #6

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mystie Holmes

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes you see the battlefield.-M.H.

Are you ready for the story?-J.M. xx

Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow, 
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 12, 2013 10:05 pm  #7

Welcome at this forum ^^ Hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

July 12, 2013 10:10 pm  #8

Hello :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

July 12, 2013 11:14 pm  #9

Hi there and welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

July 16, 2013 9:52 am  #10

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

July 18, 2013 3:52 pm  #11

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Have fun on here! (I certainly do!) ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

July 18, 2013 7:04 pm  #12

Hello and have fun! 

-------------------------------------------------
--------
“Why,” said I, glancing up at my companion, “that was surely the bell? Who could come to-night? Some friends of yours, perhaps?”

“Except yourself I have none,” he answered.

—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Five Orange PipsThe Adventures of Sherlock Holms

July 18, 2013 7:07 pm  #13

Hello

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 18, 2013 9:10 pm  #14

Hello there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera