BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2013 3:31 am  #1

Hi there:) Newbie here

Hi I'm Savannah I'm new to the forumm but I love Sherlock Those dark locks, and gorgeous cheekbones  

June 28, 2013 4:22 am  #2

Re: Hi there:) Newbie here

Hi Savannah, welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 28, 2013 4:31 am  #3

symphonyofdestruction143 wrote:

Those dark locks, and gorgeous cheekbones  

Oh - I haven't realised yet!
No, kidding, Savannah. You're in the right place - welcome and have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 28, 2013 6:17 am  #4

Awesome!  Welcome, and I hope you have fun here! 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 28, 2013 6:57 am  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 28, 2013 7:06 am  #6

Welcome to the forum, Savannah, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 28, 2013 7:58 am  #7

Yes, welcome, and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 2, 2013 5:24 am  #8

Thanks everyone  I'm sure I'll have an awesome/fantastic time here ^_^

July 6, 2013 7:11 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum! Sometimes we share pictures with each other involving dark locks and cheekbones. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2013 9:53 pm  #10

Welcome at this forum Savannah^^ Hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera