BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2013 7:13 pm  #41

Re: Clues to S3 Ep 3 title hidden in Series 2 repeats

Yeah. On the 15 minute marker apparently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2013 7:15 pm  #42

I am so easily distracted! Particularly if I'm looking at Benedict's bottom or something!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2013 7:21 pm  #43

CONCENTRAAAAATE!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 12, 2013 7:25 pm  #44

Ok Boss, I'm ready...worked out the dancing men, yet?!

Last edited by besleybean (July 12, 2013 7:25 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2013 7:47 pm  #45

I think I've got something! I had the subtitles on and when they're in Buckingham Palace and that guy Harry is shaking John's hand, a red capital H appeared in the top left corner!

That's all I got from the full 15 minutes, anything?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 12, 2013 7:50 pm  #46

kittykat wrote:

I think I've got something! I had the subtitles on and when they're in Buckingham Palace and that guy Harry is shaking John's hand, a red capital H appeared in the top left corner!

That's all I got from the full 15 minutes, anything?

YES YES YES I SAW IT TOOOOOOO!! OMG!!!! sdlkgjksdjglksjdgjlksdajglkjsdgjsdag

THE CLUE IS "H" EVERYONE

WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS

July 12, 2013 7:51 pm  #47

besleybean wrote:

Ok Boss, I'm ready...worked out the dancing men, yet?!

I haven't tried yet, to be honest. Have you?

July 12, 2013 7:53 pm  #48

No,
Heck I missed the H...knew I wouldn't see it!
H for Harry!

July 12, 2013 7:53 pm  #49

H for Hamish

July 12, 2013 7:55 pm  #50

A red H for The Red Headed League maybe?

Last edited by tobeornot221b (July 12, 2013 7:56 pm)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 12, 2013 7:55 pm  #51

Mmm...there's always H for His...Last....Bow....but I doubt they'll keep the title exactly the same seeing as they seem to alter them all somehow. H could still be His though.

July 12, 2013 8:17 pm  #52

He, Help, heartbreak...this is turning intio the 'Trading Stories for words ' thread.

July 12, 2013 8:29 pm  #53

What if it's Her Last Bow?  That would be a pretty big twist

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 12, 2013 8:36 pm  #54

H I ...

July 12, 2013 8:43 pm  #55

I didn't see any I, and I watched the full 15 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 12, 2013 8:46 pm  #56

It's the whole episode not just first 15 min. Was as the morgue with mycroft, when Sherlock was having a cigarette I believe.

July 12, 2013 8:52 pm  #57

This seems to be the fave.

July 12, 2013 9:07 pm  #58

HIS 

S when Sherlock typed 'sher' locked on the phone.

July 12, 2013 9:10 pm  #59

AHH DAMNIT, I'm such an idiot, lol. I turned my subtitles off after the first 15 minutes because they were annoying the hell out of me and I thought that we were only getting one clue per episode and that 'H' would be it. *double face palm*.

Oh well, at least I'll know for next week to leave them on for the whole episode, because I've got a feeling there'll be more letters next week as well.

SO THEN...

It's definitely HIS

Which means...HIS LAST BOW, or some kind of variation on it. I doubt they'll use the original title because they always change them slightly. We have, however, already had the "bow" clue, so maybe they'll just change the middle word.

July 12, 2013 9:10 pm  #60

Aw, man....  this sounds so awesome.    Anybody watching with the tech to be able to capture a shot for us?  I'm picturing watching your favorite show again, gaze fixed on the screen, and having little red letters pop up one at a time, teasing a perfectly-sherlockian clue....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera