BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2013 7:55 am  #161

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

I had a dream awhile ago about Sherlock but I cannot rememeber the details X(  I do know it was a funny type dream, Sherlock, John and I were investigating a case but darn it all I wish I remembered Grrrrrr!

July 12, 2013 2:31 am  #162

My friend, who I spent weeks begging to watch Sherlock and finally did, told me today that she had a dream Sherlock was in love with her! And they were kissing! She described it as "intense." I told her I was pretty upset with her  

I asked if he was wearing The Coat, because she loves The Coat. She said "No, he was shirtless." I told her we can't be friends anymore 

Last edited by Merry (July 12, 2013 2:32 am)

July 12, 2013 4:25 am  #163

Losing a friend is hard, but sometimes you just can't help it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 12, 2013 5:03 am  #164

I know, right? I mean, I'll be sad for a while, but not as sad as I was when I found out she was kissing my boyfriend in her dreams.

July 12, 2013 5:20 am  #165

...who was half naked at the time...

Valid argument!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 12, 2013 7:10 am  #166

I actually did have a dream about "Sherlock" last night.  Series 3 premiered, I watched it all the way through and then realized: they never explained how Sherlock survived the fall.

July 23, 2013 2:27 pm  #167

Not exactly about Sherlock. But I dreamt that I got the tattoo on my left shoulder that I'm wanting for half a year now and it looked sooo beautiful! It's the IOU with the wings. And when I woke up I was incredibly sad that it wasn't there anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 23, 2013 2:33 pm  #168

Actually you just reminded me.
The otheer night I had an incredibly bizarre dream about Sherlock music man Michael Price, involving a clown costume and a trapeze!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 23, 2013 2:51 pm  #169

Nightmares, all three of you!! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 25, 2013 11:25 am  #170

I do daydream a lot about Sherlock. Does that count ? 

Not a fan.

August 16, 2013 12:44 pm  #171

I dreamt that I was hanging around with Martin and Benedict in a theme park and it seemed so real 
They were freaking nice, we were fooling around together but Martin's kids always had to disturb us and I wanted to get rid of them.
Why did I have to wake up... I haven't gotten my vengeance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 16, 2013 3:40 pm  #172

Good grief!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 19, 2013 2:56 pm  #173

Last edited by Ivy (August 20, 2013 9:42 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 20, 2013 5:34 am  #174

Completely OT:
But I had a dream about Zachary Quinto the other night..

August 20, 2013 6:13 am  #175

besleybean wrote:

Completely OT:
But I had a dream about Zachary Quinto the other night..

And would you like to elaborate on that?

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago, I'd almost call it a nightmare.
I was at my boyfriend's place where I wanted to watch the first episode of series 3 online. To my surprise my boyfriend told me that he receives BBC One on TV and I don't need to watch it online. So I was searching for the right channel but couldn't find it and I grew increasingly nervous. When I finally found it, the episode had already started (of course!) and I was close to tears because I had missed the reunion of John and Sherlock as well as the explanation of Sherlock's fall.
That's when I woke up - and I felt like shit, I mean come on! I was so close to getting the answer to Reichenbach!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 20, 2013 6:17 am  #176

Oh Solar, that's awful! I feel for you.
Sadly when I awoke I remembered nothing of my Zachary dream, except it was very nice...sigh.

August 20, 2013 6:23 am  #177

Oh, great, besleybean... if it had been an awful dream you probably would remember all of it.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

August 28, 2013 11:57 pm  #178

It's been a long dry spell, but I finally had a Sherlock dream last night.  I think it's because of all the excitement around Setlock. Anyway, I dreamed that I was finally watching the first episode of Series 3 when I realized I'd missed the very beginning.Oh no! I missed the reveal on how he had survived The Fall!   Then, in the dream, my husband came into the room with a DVD box and said, "Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.  They said it was too long and complicated to put in the episode, so instead they wrote it down and included it with the DVD.  So I opened the box and there was a long thin piece of white paper - sort of like a long grocery receipt - with step by step instructions written on it.  I was spitting mad! And of course in my dream it was impossible to read so I still don't know how he did it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 29, 2013 12:11 am  #179

I had my first Sherlock dream last night

I was in a library, searching for any kind of Sherlock-related book I could find. I did get some, I think. But then I went to have them checked out and I was looking over the shoulder of this girl who had a Sherlock book in her hands that looked really cool, with photos of the characters and stuff, lots of info. I remember feeling annoyed that she found it before I did!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 29, 2013 7:10 am  #180

...seems we all have what I would call nightmarish dreams related to Sherlock lately...

Last edited by SolarSystem (August 29, 2013 7:12 am)

Board footera