BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2013 9:25 pm  #81

Re: What are your fall theories? [WITH SPOILERS!!!!!]

Moriarty's suicide is his final victory over Sherlock...or so he thinks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 10, 2013 9:26 pm  #82

besleybean wrote:

Moriarty's suicide is his final victory over Sherlock...or so he thinks.

Exactly

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 10, 2013 9:30 pm  #83

That's what M saw , SH didn't have to jump , and wasn't going to.
He was going to get the recall code instead  and win.

"You see you were right."

Option A plan. Is risky , to be fair , the only out was to ask for privacy , which he did .
In that scenario , the net/airbag still works tho , as long as M 's not watching from the top.
Thus obscurred landing.

M did die thinking he won, he deserved that kudos tho for being such fantasic actor/character !
<34Moriarty x.

Last edited by lil (July 10, 2013 9:46 pm)

July 10, 2013 9:42 pm  #84

lil wrote:

That's what M saw , SH didn't have to jump , and wasn't going to.
He was going to get the recall code instead and win.

If he hadn't planned on jumping, then he wouldn't have survived when he did.  He may have figured out the recall code, but it would have done Sherlock much good without Moriarty's cooperation.  He planned on jumping, had it set up down below, and got rid of Moriarty so that he would not be able to witness it.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 10, 2013 9:50 pm  #85

Ooops see edit.

Unless they thought M was Richard Brook or whoever.
M never met any1 face to face ,,,,blah
Then the recode call works for anybody.

I suppose d could be jump together. In which case firemans catch net only option .
Catch Sherlock , let M splat ?

Last edited by lil (July 10, 2013 9:56 pm)

July 10, 2013 9:57 pm  #86

lil wrote:

Ooops see edit.

Why would he have to show himself to them?  He could have something else in mind, but we don't know what he was planning.

July 10, 2013 9:58 pm  #87

I only found out the other day, Richard Brook(s) writes for the Private Eye magazine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 10, 2013 10:15 pm  #88

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

Ooops see edit.

Why would he have to show himself to them?  He could have something else in mind, but we don't know what he was planning.

HuH?

I assume the recall code would be texted from M's phone , not shouted over the rooftops.
Does leave the Q tho , What circumstaces did M see himself needing the code for ?
Maybe an unexpected  end to the convo with SH jumping off / faking it as an alternate  exit . LoL
Thus the continuation of the game .....

Killing SH friends is the ONLY leverage M has over SH .I don't see him using that untill/endgame scenario.

Either way all pics / scenario's could be explained in. SH option a b c style explanation rant .

And then they show us Mycroft with his wand shouting " Wigardium Leviosa" frm the window?.......

Last edited by lil (July 10, 2013 10:24 pm)

July 10, 2013 10:27 pm  #89

lil wrote:

HuH?

I assume the recall code would be texted from M's phone , not shouted over the rooftops.
Does leave the Q tho , What circumstaces did M see himself needing the code for ?
Maybe an unexpected end to the convo with SH jumping off / faking it as an alternate exit . LoL

Killing SH friends is the ONLY leverage M has over SH .I don't see him using that untill/endgame scenario.

Either way all pics / scenario's could be explained in. SH option a b c style explanation rant .

And then they show us Mycroft with his wand shouting " Wigardium Leviosa" frm the window?.......

I never said he would shout it to someone...but we don't know how he was going to communicate with "his people"...he said they were watching, anyway...but who?  We don't know what his plan was, so we can't make any sort of guess as to what he was going to do.

July 10, 2013 10:38 pm  #90

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

HuH?

Maybe an unexpected end to the convo with SH jumping off / faking it as an alternate exit . LoL

I never said he would shout it to someone...but we don't know how he was going to communicate with "his people"...he said they were watching, anyway...but who?  We don't know what his plan was, so we can't make any sort of guess as to what he was going to do.

/joke@..
His people , snipers  , whom the recall code is for...prob Moran also.
His plan was to make SH jump , failed . Nice high building for it tho.

ATM everything is a guess.

July 10, 2013 10:47 pm  #91

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

HuH?

/joke@..
His people , snipers , whom the recall code is for...prob Moran also.

Only one sniper could have seen Sherlock at all...and he may not have even been watching, because he was watching John.  And if people ARE watching, they aren't on the roof, because Sherlock and Moriarty are the only ones on top of that roof.

July 10, 2013 11:05 pm  #92

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

/joke@..

Only one sniper could have seen Sherlock at all...and he may not have even been watching, because he was watching John.  And if people ARE watching, they aren't on the roof, because Sherlock and Moriarty are the only ones on top of that roof.

Could be 50 snipers, anywhere high enough couple of miles radius.
Not on the roof tho .Well after M is dead , who knows ?
See TRF snipers@221b post it's lol.

July 10, 2013 11:34 pm  #93

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

/joke@..

Exactly...we have no idea how Moriarty would have relayed the recall code...or if Sherlock would have been able to do it without Moriarty (probably not).

July 11, 2013 12:36 am  #94

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Exactly...we have no idea how Moriarty would have relayed the recall code...or if Sherlock would have been able to do it without Moriarty (probably not).

Sherlock not jumping IS forcing M to concede the game.
What are M's choices ' Sherlock has him. " I'v got you."
M can ... what ? He has nothing . Shoot sherlock = loose , shoot John etc = loose  , throw sherlock off ? Loose .ummmmm what else ?
M has no answer except....shoot himself.
Forget death, this is a battle of wits .The code is irrelevant at this point anyway, its existance is what matters.Its verbal warfare.
Soooooo what can M do ?
Shoot himself ? And then Sherlock has nothing,he doen't have me , SH has to jump.
Or so Moriarty thinks.

Last edited by lil (July 11, 2013 12:42 am)

July 11, 2013 12:54 am  #95

lil wrote:

M can ... what ? He has nothing . Shoot sherlock = loose , shoot John etc = loose , throw sherlock off ? Loose .ummmmm what else ?
Forget death, this is a battle of wits .The code is irrelevant at this point anyway, its existance is what matters.Its verbal warfare.
Soooooo what can M do ?
Shoot himself ? And then Sherlock has nothing,he doen't have me , SH has to jump.
Or so Moriarty thinks.

No, Sherlock knowing his friends die because of him would also be what Moriarty wants.  Sherlock says something to Moriarty that convinces him that Sherlock was playing Moriarty the entire time.  Like I said, it's a dogwhistle, but we can't hear it.  Moriarty does, and that's why he reacts so differently, saying 'OOOOooooh" after Sherlock says the Bach thing.

July 11, 2013 1:13 am  #96

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

M can ... what ? He has nothing . Shoot sherlock = loose , shoot John etc = loose , throw sherlock off ? Loose .ummmmm what else ?
Soooooo what can M do ?
Or so Moriarty thinks.

No, Sherlock knowing his friends die because of him would also be what Moriarty wants.  Sherlock says something to Moriarty that convinces him that Sherlock was playing Moriarty the entire time.  Like I said, it's a dogwhistle, but we can't hear it.  Moriarty does, and that's why he reacts so differently, saying 'OOOOooooh" after Sherlock says the Bach thing.

Say there is a code/dogwhistle w/e , SH has it . Why does M shoot himself ?
It would still be irrelevant to the rooftop convo.
If u mean Snipers/friends blackmail , once SH laughs , and goes back , they are also now irrelevant. SH said no.
SH said - I got you.
So what's M got ......

July 11, 2013 1:31 am  #97

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

Soooooo what can M do ?
Or so Moriarty thinks.

If u mean Snipers/friends blackmail , once SH laughs , and goes back , they are also now irrelevant. SH said no.
SH said - I got you.
So what's M got ......

He shoots himself to win the game.  When he thinks that Sherlock will win, Moriarty knows that his only option is to kill himself to force Sherlock to jump.  Sherlock saying "I got you" means nothing to Moriarty unless Sherlock convinces that he knows how to beat his game.  That's why I said that there's a dogwhistle that Sherlock gives Moriarty...this is what convinces Moriarty to kill himself.  What is that dogwhistle?  I don't know exactly...I'm betting that it has something to do with IOU, fairy tales, angels and/or Bach.  Those are the riddles that Sherlock was given and they have something to do with all of it.  But like I said, I don't know what it is, and we'll have to wait and see.

July 11, 2013 1:43 am  #98

sj4iy wrote:

lil wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

SH said - I got you.
So what's M got ......

He shoots himself to win the game.  When he thinks that Sherlock will win, Moriarty knows that his only option is to kill himself to force Sherlock to jump.  Sherlock saying "I got you" means nothing to Moriarty unless Sherlock convinces that he knows how to beat his game.  That's why I said that there's a dogwhistle that Sherlock gives Moriarty...this is what convinces Moriarty to kill himself.  What is that dogwhistle?  I don't know exactly...I'm betting that it has something to do with IOU, fairy tales, angels and/or Bach.  Those are the riddles that Sherlock was given and they have something to do with all of it.  But like I said, I don't know what it is, and we'll have to wait and see.

The phrase I got you is the win .
M now has to take you ( himself) out of the game.
So yeah , thats why he is happy to shoo...oh wait I spy a circular logic loop.Hah
Eveything else is metaphorical, or was already explained.
So wait n not see is my best guess .  :-S
Unlesss Mofftisss give a dr who god complex style interview again.....ohoh.

Interestingly -
Pps if u wanna use Bachs keycode , first IOU must become I v U , Bach had no O.
Then I v u becomes the music notes B A G , check out bag puzzles.
Traditional challenges of logic.:-)

Last edited by lil (July 11, 2013 4:32 am)

July 11, 2013 1:09 pm  #99

besleybean wrote:

Also, we don't know which scenes will end up on the cutting room floor!

or as bonus material on the DVD

July 11, 2013 1:14 pm  #100

More than last time, we hope.

Board footera