BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2013 7:19 pm  #10901

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

How am I supposed to go on posting my humble homemade pics in view of your glossy high res ones?
*sniff*
Well, I'll just do it.
Old but good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 9, 2013 7:24 pm  #10902

That's quite similar to your very first pic. Fitting for tomorrow's anniversary. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 9, 2013 7:29 pm  #10903

Yes, sentiment...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 9, 2013 7:30 pm  #10904

Nearly 11,000. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 9, 2013 8:43 pm  #10905

Oh, oh! My turn, my turn!

"When I say run...run!"
Who couldn't resist those eyes?

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (July 9, 2013 8:44 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

July 9, 2013 9:07 pm  #10906

Yes, run...but where to?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 9, 2013 11:29 pm  #10907

tobeornot221b wrote:

Yes, run...but where to?

Into his arms?

================================================================

July 10, 2013 3:36 am  #10908

Michele wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Yes, run...but where to?

Into his arms?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Too, too pretty....*THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 10, 2013 4:01 am  #10909

I found this GIF and couldn't resist XD  Then I noticed it was the same as your pic SilverMoon so I definitely know you will appreciate it 

July 10, 2013 4:34 am  #10910

Chiblits wrote:

I found this GIF and couldn't resist XD  Then I noticed it was the same as your pic SilverMoon so I definitely know you will appreciate it 

Hehe!  It is great isn't it?  So hypnotic...I can't stop staring! 

July 10, 2013 7:42 am  #10911

So, ladies, it's the anniversary of our favourite thread and as Tobe said, today everyone may post her (or his) favourite pic. It may be a Sherlock or Benedict one, you're free to choose. And I would recommend that today we only post our favourites so that we have a nice collection. Tomorrow you can go wild again. 
As Harriet is on holiday, I'm going to post this one for her. She has approved of it. 

Harriet's choice of the day:

July 10, 2013 8:10 am  #10912

You do realize this had to have been one of the most difficult decisions of my life!!!! This picutre isn't just Sherlock, but this is one of my favorite ones

I did try to find my favorite Sherlock only and/or Benedict picture but it was too much....too many good pictures I cannot choose between them 

Enjoy John, Sherlock, and Mycroft!!!!!  I sure do ^_^

July 10, 2013 8:15 am  #10913

Oh yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 10, 2013 8:16 am  #10914

Good choice. :-)

July 10, 2013 11:27 am  #10915

Well, Tobe was so nice to grant me two pics (although I could have chosen a hundred). Here they are.

This one has everything you need (hair, face, neck, shirt, hands, arms).

And this one is very new but destined to become a classic. Benedict and books, what else could you wish for?

July 10, 2013 11:31 am  #10916

I love Sherlock's fake-smile here when John asked about his plan to go to the moor and his punch-line. Between not totally oblivious and knowing and a bit like "what am I getting myself into now".

July 10, 2013 1:14 pm  #10917

I spent a good chunk of last night sifting through photos and trying to pick a favourite....damn it was so hard *tear* , I have sooooooo many favourites, I somehow narrowed it down to 6 and I eventually got it narrowed down to two...and then eventually (after resisting the urge to bang my head against the wall ) by some miracle, I chose between the two...

To make it easier on myself I dediced to pick a Sherlock one, and I just LOVE this one...elegant pose, him with his Violin in 221b, a subtle, emotional grace about him...so gorgeous *sigh* 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 10, 2013 1:16 pm)

July 10, 2013 1:16 pm  #10918

So beautiful. I had it once on my desktop. 

July 10, 2013 4:33 pm  #10919

Good choices, girls!

My turn. Hm. I think, it's this one this week:

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj531/Mattlocked/TheLook_zps0d742e36.jpeg

But then again.... I'm sooooo changeable! 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 10, 2013 4:55 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 10, 2013 4:39 pm  #10920

Hmmm...the pic doesn't show up for me...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera