BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2012 5:55 pm  #1

Steven Moffat superstition

Theree is a short piece about Steven Moffat's superstition regarding screenwriting in The Sun.

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/

When you get on the show biz page type Steven Moffat into the search and it will take you to relevant article(s) . Sorry couldn't get the full exact link for some reason.

I cannot believe I am actually giving a link to The Sun! Brits, I am sure you know why! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2012 6:02 pm  #2

Re: Steven Moffat superstition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 28, 2012 6:08 pm  #3

This should be a direct link to the article.

Must be difficult to remember everything with scrutinising fans jumping on every aspect of both Sherlock and Doctor Who.

Hasn't The Sun shut down yet? Pretty sure Rupert Murdoch's empire should fall now (Someone save The London Times please!)

-m0r

EDIT: Ninja's by Sherlock (That's internet speak for not being fast enough).

Last edited by m0r1arty (May 28, 2012 6:08 pm)

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 28, 2012 6:28 pm  #4

No The Sun has not shut down yet and I believe there is a rag called The Sun on Sunday...NOTW in different clothes?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera