BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2012 5:41 pm  #1

Series 3 premiere Gatiss to write

Digital Spy has an article based upon an interview carried out with Mark Gatiss yesterday at the BAFTAS. He will be writing the premiere for Series 3 loosely based on The Adventures of the Empty House.
' "It will be a version of it, because that's the one in which (Sheelock) returns," he explained. " How much or how little (we change), I don't know yet. As before we cherry pick and we choose bits and pieces of other (stories) that we like. They're always less literal adaptations."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2012 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Series 3 premiere Gatiss to write

Can't believe we have so long to wait....SO excited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 28, 2012 5:50 pm  #3

Here's the article in question.

If you watch the video part you'll hear Gatiss say at the end something about snipers being of the rooftops of London because of the Olympics...

...I'm probably just 'insane' trying to infer anything from that.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 29, 2012 2:48 am  #4

I really have nothing insightful to add, but it kind of thrills me that the man responsible for writing "the pool scene" (a scene that I view as a huge defining moment in Sherlock and John's friendship) is going to be in charge of writing Sherlock and John's reunion.  Hope Gatiss brings another A-game to this exchange.  I am ready, willing and able to have my heart ripped out of my chest again.

Last edited by LaconicLurker (May 29, 2012 2:49 am)

Board footera