BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2013 2:42 pm  #1

Preorder Series 3 from Amazon.uk (yes, really)

Sherlockology just posted that you can now preorder Sherlock Series 3 from Amazon.uk:

Preorder DVD

Preorder Blu-ray

International preordering information

There isn't a set date yet, nor is the artwork final.

According to Sherlockology:

"Please note as well the DVD will be encoded in Region 2 [UK, Europe] and while the Blu Ray will likely be region free it will be subject to 1080i 50hz encoding, which renders the disc unplayable on NTSC based players from Panasonic and Sony, including the Playstation 3, in regions including the United States. We recommend checking your player manual or checking you player model on Google for compatibility before ordering."

Last edited by sj4iy (July 8, 2013 2:44 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 8, 2013 3:30 pm  #2

Re: Preorder Series 3 from Amazon.uk (yes, really)

That is insane.

*pre-orders anyway*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2013 3:49 pm  #3

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

That is insane.

*pre-orders anyway*

I'll wait until it comes out in a US format.  My computer can play british format blu-rays/dvds, but I have the rest of Sherlock on US format blu-ray...and it's much easier to just pop it into my blu-ray player instead of hooking the computer up to the tv and playing it.  Can't wait to get a multiregional player one day

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 8, 2013 3:49 pm  #4

WoW already !

Still have to watch it on the bbc first tho.
Maybe an indication it will be sooner than we thought :-)

Tho they havn't even started episode three filming yet / uhhh have they :-s

Board footera