BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2013 8:53 pm  #1

A day with Benedict

If you could spend an entire day just with Ben, what would you do? I'm still thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

June 30, 2013 9:36 pm  #2

Re: A day with Benedict

My answer to this question is too rude to post....

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

June 30, 2013 11:20 pm  #3

I would absolutely adore being on set for a day - watching sets, lighting, blocking, different takes for different camera angles.  Watching Martin and Ben turning into John and Sherlock.

Sure, I'd be a drooling fangirl the whole time, and too embarrased/shy to say a word, but lordy, I want to watch a day on set!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 1, 2013 10:40 am  #4

nicbooful wrote:

My answer to this question is too rude to post....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 1, 2013 11:36 am  #5

Ha ha nicbooful!

Yeah, I guess my reply depends on what the man would be willing to do (with me, that is, but I wouldn't mind if he brought Martin along!), hehe. My reply could then be rude as well

Seriously though, as much as I'd like to see Sherlock's set, if I had the opportunity to spend a day with Ben, that would be with him alone (but I could always trick him into inviting me to the set later, hehe) preferably somewhere we wouldn't be too much disturbed by other fangirls, lol.

I don't know, a park, a walk on some cliffs... whatever... (Parade's end landscape would be damn fine actually!) and even though I'm really shy and --from what people say about me-- very not sociable, Ben seems to be a person who makes others feel comfortable, and he sounds like so much interesting and intelligent that I'd like to spend the day talking about anything he would like to talk about. Oh, and I'd ask him to read stories to me. His voice is so mesmerizing...

Oh, I wouldn't oppose to some cuddling huh  but a day with Benedict is already pure fantasy so I can't ask for too much, can I?

Just like old times...

July 1, 2013 12:26 pm  #6

Punch me in the face wrote:

Ha ha nicbooful!

Yeah, I guess my reply depends on what the man would be willing to do (with me, that is, but I wouldn't mind if he brought Martin along!), hehe. My reply could then be rude as well

Seriously though, as much as I'd like to see Sherlock's set, if I had the opportunity to spend a day with Ben, that would be with him alone (but I could always trick him into inviting me to the set later, hehe) preferably somewhere we wouldn't be too much disturbed by other fangirls, lol.

I don't know, a park, a walk on some cliffs... whatever... (Parade's end landscape would be damn fine actually!) and even though I'm really shy and --from what people say about me-- very not sociable, Ben seems to be a person who makes others feel comfortable, and he sounds like so much interesting and intelligent that I'd like to spend the day talking about anything he would like to talk about. Oh, and I'd ask him to read stories to me. His voice is so mesmerizing...

Oh, I wouldn't oppose to some cuddling huh  but a day with Benedict is already pure fantasy so I can't ask for too much, can I?

OMG! What a great idea. I'd want him to read to me too just so I could hear his voice.

Perfect foreplay....

July 1, 2013 1:02 pm  #7

Do you ask what we do imagine it to be like or how it would probably turn out to be like? 
As for the second possibility, I think we would sit in a café and have a nice chat and be all happy.
As for the first possibility - no comment on the matter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 1, 2013 2:28 pm  #8

Half of the day I'd probably need to feel comfortable being near to him and find back my voice. 

July 1, 2013 3:07 pm  #9

nicbooful wrote:

Ha ha nicbooful!

OMG! What a great idea. I'd want him to read to me too just so I could hear his voice.

Perfect foreplay....

Same here nicbooful...one of the things I would want to do would be...uh, too, well you know, to post here...hehe 
Otherwise, Punch me....AWESOME! I LOVE your ideas, would love to spend a day with him like that (I am also a shy, socially introverted person...I'd be so nervous), would love to have him read to me too...I would probably faint though before he could finish a paragraph    

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 1, 2013 3:08 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 1, 2013 3:48 pm  #10

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

nicbooful wrote:

Ha ha nicbooful!

Perfect foreplay....

Same here nicbooful...one of the things I would want to do would be...uh, too, well you know, to post here...hehe 
Otherwise, Punch me....AWESOME! I LOVE your ideas, would love to spend a day with him like that (I am also a shy, socially introverted person...I'd be so nervous), would love to have him read to me too...I would probably faint though before he could finish a paragraph    

As long as you faint in his arms you will not miss out xx

July 1, 2013 4:16 pm  #11

nicbooful wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

nicbooful wrote:

Perfect foreplay....

As long as you faint in his arms you will not miss out xx

Faint in his arms???  ...oh god *faints at the thought* 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 1, 2013 4:16 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 1, 2013 5:41 pm  #12

Hug, kiss, faint. Wake up next day in hospital. The end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

July 1, 2013 6:00 pm  #13

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

LOLOLOL - you made my day!!!! 

July 1, 2013 6:11 pm  #14

Mattlocked wrote:

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

LOLOLOL - you made my day!!!!

Poor Ben...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 1, 2013 6:15 pm  #15

Visit galleries and museums and take in a play with him and just talk and talk...maybe over a nice meal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 1, 2013 6:25 pm  #16

A walk somewhere nice, maybe near the sea, and then for ice cream afterwards! I think it would be very hard to talk too  intelligently near him, he's too mesmerizing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

July 6, 2013 9:35 pm  #17

I have no clue what we would do!  Maybe just tour as much of London as possible and try out any sort of food that stands out as being weird haha.  Also, we could go chase after anyone named Moriarty haha.  I would just love to have the chance to sit and talk with him for a whole day...and night (ahem no naughty things I promise...unless of course, ahem ahem).

Of course I would also love to just kiss him, then I would be comatosed in a hospital so I can dream the rest of my life about it?  Oh, too much?  Well then....

Board footera