BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2013 3:36 pm  #1

Hi! Everyone!

Hi, Everyone.
I'm afraid that I can't speak fluently in English but I belive you guys understand what I write.

Sherlock totally blowed my mind. The screen is very sofisticated and I like the way they use texts on film.
I like Sherlock and Watson's strong Indivisual personality and combination of two characters. Especially When I heard Watson missed the battle field, I knew that I will love this series. 
I visited London last month and went to filming locations. It was really really fun and exciting.

I cant wait the season 3 of Sherlock. and I'm really happy to meet sherlock fans!

---------------------------------------------------------
http://youtu.be/hot_339OzL8

July 2, 2013 3:48 pm  #2

Re: Hi! Everyone!

Nice to meet you, too, julianne!
Don't worry about your English - everyone's being so patient with us non-native speakers.
Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 2, 2013 3:50 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum, Julianne, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2013 5:48 pm  #4

Hi and welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

July 2, 2013 6:01 pm  #5

Right, welcome and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 2, 2013 6:15 pm  #6

Welcome!  I hope you have fun here 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 2, 2013 8:22 pm  #7

Welcome! Have a nice time on the forum

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

July 2, 2013 9:47 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 6, 2013 7:12 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum and don't worry too much about your English. We literally have people from all over the world here. Very multi-national. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2013 10:10 pm  #10

Welcome at this forum Julianne^^ Hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

July 12, 2013 11:13 pm  #11

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

Board footera