BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2013 12:35 am  #1

Ideas for an historical AU...(Johnlock)

Alright, I'd love to hear your opinions. I've gotta write Johnlock. I just have to. That said, I've done exactly two AUs (three if you count the series with Sophie) and I really need to do another one. I've got some ideas, but I'd like to know what your favorite historical period is...and to make this even more difficult, I'd like to know why. I'm sure you have an idea for a story out there that you possibly have never seen....

I've already done the American West and a Sci-Fi story. So the field is pretty wide open, but I don't want to do anything that's been over-done. So let's hear it!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

June 28, 2013 7:38 am  #2

Re: Ideas for an historical AU...(Johnlock)

This might be something for here, esp page 4
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2618

Last edited by Harriet (June 28, 2013 10:38 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 28, 2013 11:33 am  #3

Hmmm...somehow missed that one. Gonna run over right now and see what I can find Thank you, Harriet!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

June 28, 2013 2:57 pm  #4

We will do our best, it is nice to have that revived and perhaps with some serious work 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera