BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2013 8:55 pm  #21

Re: How Long Have You Been A Ben Fan? ~*POLL*~

I think I really fell for him last May when I watched series 1 in English for the first time. Since then I'm a hopeless case with a shelf full of DVDs. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 13, 2013 8:59 pm  #22

Same here. Only that this happened to me back in September 2011...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 15, 2013 9:05 pm  #23

and I'm on the hunt for his movies and his series in UK since then. haha! have you watched Hawking guys? stunning performance indeed!

****************************************************************************************************

I have always assumed love is a dangerous disadvantage... Thank you for the final proof.

February 15, 2013 9:30 pm  #24

"Hawking" is great. Wonderful performance. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 15, 2013 11:48 pm  #25

The Doctor and I were both "more than five years", so who is the last person?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

April 15, 2013 7:40 am  #26

i've only been a fan since, November - ish. i am so late 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2013 4:03 pm  #27

Never too late to appreciate quality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2013 9:02 pm  #28

I've been a huge fan of THE OFFICE (w/Martin Freeman) since 2005 or so but I became a fan of SHERLOCK around the time I registered here so less than a year ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

May 16, 2013 1:48 pm  #29

I first saw him in The Great Game in summer 2011 and became a fan in the following days. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 17, 2013 9:05 pm  #30

I remember having heard of him before he played Sherlock, but I can't remember exactly what I'd seen him in.  Now I'm going through his entire back catalogue! .. and loving every minute of it!!

June 27, 2013 8:08 pm  #31

I started getting interested in his work a little after TRF aired, but here's the kicker. That's not the first time I saw him on a screen.
I was over at a friend's house when her parents were watching Atonement about 7 months before Sherlock S2, and a scene with his character was on.
Me: ...That guy looks creepy and weird. He needs to shave.
BFF: I dunno, he's kinda cute.
When I realized they were the same actor after finishing Sherlock, I texted my friend to tell her, and we both cracked up.

"Looking at you sleeping, I'm with the man I know. I'm sitting here weeping while the hours pass so slow. I know that in the morning, I'll have to let you go, and you'll be just a man once I used to know."

Board footera