BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2013 5:39 pm  #5341

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

_ _ _ R

guessed: R
wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 25, 2013 5:49 pm  #5342

FOUR?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 25, 2013 6:08 pm  #5343

When did that appear?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 25, 2013 6:12 pm  #5344

kittykat wrote:

When did that appear?

In PINK:

MRS HUDSON: What about these suicides then, Sherlock? I thought that’d be right up your street. Three exactly the same.
SHERLOCK: Four.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 25, 2013 6:20 pm  #5345

tobeornot221b wrote:

FOUR?

Nope.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

June 25, 2013 6:21 pm  #5346

_ _ _ R

wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E

June 25, 2013 6:22 pm  #5347

sj4iy wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

FOUR?

Nope.

Ok - it was only a shot in the dark...

N then, please.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 25, 2013 6:23 pm  #5348

_ _ _ R

wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E, N

June 25, 2013 6:39 pm  #5349

Right, I forgot about that!

Um...L?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 25, 2013 6:43 pm  #5350

_ _ _ R

wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E, N, I

Hint #2: I has to do with Moriarty

June 25, 2013 6:54 pm  #5351

I said L, not I

June 25, 2013 6:57 pm  #5352

_ _ _ R

wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E, N, L

Misread

June 25, 2013 7:47 pm  #5353

Door?

June 25, 2013 7:48 pm  #5354

Nope.  One more guess.

June 25, 2013 8:35 pm  #5355

F?

June 25, 2013 8:42 pm  #5356

_ _ _ R

wrong: K, S, B, A, H, T, E, N, L, F

The answer is:

P G P R (the glycerol molecule Sherlock is trying to figure out in the lab in TRF)

June 25, 2013 8:51 pm  #5357

Oh, you're evil!

June 25, 2013 8:52 pm  #5358

kittykat wrote:

Oh, you're evil!

I try to be  Thinking of another one.

June 25, 2013 8:54 pm  #5359

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Oh, you're evil!

What about PTSD next time?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 25, 2013 8:57 pm  #5360

tobeornot221b wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Oh, you're evil!

What about PTSD next time?

It's a quote, thems the rules ;)

Board footera