BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2013 4:31 pm  #1

Place where third episode will be filming

Hello! I'm new here and my English is bad, so I'm sorry if I say any nonsense.

I don't know exactly if this is the place of the forum to answer my question but I'm going to try it: Do you know when and where the last episode of the 3 season will be filming? I'm not from England but I'd die if I could to see them filming even if it is 5 minutes! 

Anyways I suposse that it's difficult to know it and the team don't say anything, so thank you very much for your help or your opinion 

June 24, 2013 4:44 pm  #2

Re: Place where third episode will be filming

Sorry, but at the moment we don't know anything about this. If there are news in future you might find them on Sherlockology. And the moment they start filming Twitter and Tumblr will explode again. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 26, 2013 12:29 am  #3

I heard it is break time til summer end

---------------------------------------------------------
http://youtu.be/hot_339OzL8

June 26, 2013 6:40 am  #4

As far as I know filming episode three will start at the end of July. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 28, 2013 12:56 am  #5

Martin's still in New Zealand doing pick-ups for the remaining two Hobbit movies. As soon as I hear anything about them finishing I'll let you all know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera