BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2013 9:21 am  #601

Re: Post Your Absence

Have a lovely time in beautiful California.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2013 6:46 am  #602

I won't be around for the rest of today. I'm off to Royal Ascot!    I aim to win some money on the horses and to drink bubbly! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2013 7:00 am  #603

Wow, that sounds brilliant. Hope you've got an amazing hat. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2013 12:29 pm  #604

Heyyy , I just wanted to let you know i'll be on vacation with my parents and my sister from the 21st of june untill the 8th of july. We're going to the south of France (Ruoms). I hope i can get to this forum again at the 9th of july, then i have full internetaccess again at home ^^
I can't take my iphone with me, cause i haven't got insurance for it, so if it gets stolen or broken; i'm screwed.And it was quite expensive, so i'm not willing to risk that, sorry...

Hope to speek to you soon again,  Have a great summer!!  greetings and hugggs from NL,  Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

June 18, 2013 12:42 pm  #605

Enjoy, Foy, and happy return 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 19, 2013 6:07 am  #606

Have a lovely time in 'la belle France' Foy.

June 20, 2013 6:29 am  #607

Tomorrow I am off to Prague, until late Sunday. I am hoping for some Internet access but I don't think I'll be on here that much. Please be good while I am away and play nicely! 

Looking at the weather forecast I am going to need sunscreen! How hot?

June 20, 2013 6:53 am  #608

Have a nice weekend. I've never been to Prague, it must be very beautiful. I'll do my best to keep the ladies (and gentlemen) in check. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2013 7:09 am  #609

Watch out for the sneaky spammers! It is, apparently, 'ridiculously hot' in Prague.

June 20, 2013 7:48 am  #610

Davina wrote:

Watch out for the sneaky spammers! It is, apparently, 'ridiculously hot' in Prague.

Indeed, it is. It has never been sooo hot in June here, I am afraid.
Neverthless, enjoy your stay, Davina, you come very close to where I live!

Tout peut arriver dans la vie, et surtout rien.

June 20, 2013 12:01 pm  #611

Thanks ^^   Enjoy your stay in Prague    ( i'm leaving on saturdaynight, so i'll check out the forum till friday )  In the Netherlands it's also quite warm already... but very cloudy lately, so i don't have a nice suntan yet..    

Last edited by Foy27 (June 20, 2013 12:03 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

June 24, 2013 12:30 pm  #612

I'm back! Prague was lovely, although I think I was in danger of overdosing on dumplings (love a dumpling I do!). I am now on a diet! What a beautiful city Prague is.

June 24, 2013 4:22 pm  #613

Welcome back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 24, 2013 5:05 pm  #614

Yes, welcome back 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 24, 2013 5:13 pm  #615

Thank you. Seems a bit weird to be home again.

June 24, 2013 11:56 pm  #616

Hey guys just to let you know i won't be on for at least a week or so as i am currently in the middle of moving back to Ireland. I will miss you all but i know the time will fly by and i shall be back where i belong! :D Have a great time and i will see you all soon!

All my love,

~Emz

Showing love for the best programme ever! <3

June 25, 2013 7:33 am  #617

I hope all goes well for you! Cheers! 

June 25, 2013 12:19 pm  #618

Thanks and a BIG HELLO from the road! 

Showing love for the best programme ever! <3

June 27, 2013 7:18 am  #619

Welcome back too, Davina!  Ugh... still back-and-forth in that same feeling, too.   Seeing California again for the first time in over a decade, tons of people/relatives at the wedding (a gorgeous outdoors garden/vineyard one), bouncing back and forth with various gathers and meals, games, meanderings with family and loving the coastal area again, a couple movies when the nice weekend sun gave way to gray damp clouds, and being bumped around again with internal clock thanks to little sleep on red-eye flight, culminating in not quite wanting to be home, and you ever-so-nice folk killing me dead with the days-full overload of the Ben thread (thanks a lot...   )
*big waves!!*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 27, 2013 3:32 pm  #620

Tomorrow I'm away on the annual family trip South(well from Scotland, at least!)to see my parents in Scarborough.
We should have internet access virtually all of the time, over the week, tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera