BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2013 9:12 pm  #1

been lurking

So happy to have found you all,   such a great place to pass the time while waiting (not patiently!!)
for Series 3.   You have such good discussions,  games and fandom here,   so it's
comforting to know I'm not alone in this.    

Hi to all !

June 18, 2013 9:14 pm  #2

Re: been lurking

Welcome John, it's good you found us, have fun. So, shall we begin? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2013 9:20 pm  #3

Hi John,
nice you could join us. Waiting together is much easier and more fun. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 18, 2013 9:21 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum John! I'm new too

Susi, every time I read that line I hear Benedict's amazing voice! I love that scene, it's so Sherlocky!

June 18, 2013 9:22 pm  #5

Hi John, warm welcome and hello! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 18, 2013 9:53 pm  #6

Thank you everyone!     And no,  I wish,  but I'm not really from London.

I am,  however,  often found at coordinates  Not Far from Earth:

23   17  46  1  1 .

June 18, 2013 9:57 pm  #7

Welcome

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 18, 2013 10:18 pm  #8

John Harrison wrote:

Thank you everyone!     And no,  I wish,  but I'm not really from London.

I am,  however,  often found at coordinates  Not Far from Earth:

23   17  46  1  1 .

Oh my God! Somebody help John! He's trapped in a torpedo on Jupiter! ;)

June 19, 2013 6:10 am  #9

Hello and welcome to the forum John. Your avatar picture isn't showing up 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2013 4:06 pm  #10

Welcome, Khan, er, I mean John.

Enjoy your time here, from wherever you are...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 20, 2013 4:17 pm  #11

Whoa! Wha-?John Harrison has been lurking here???  That makes me a little nervous, as well as intrigued! 
Anyway, welcome to the forum! 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 23, 2013 4:54 am  #12

Hi there and welcome to the forum! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

July 6, 2013 6:46 pm  #13

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Whoa! Wha-?John Harrison has been lurking here???  That makes me a little nervous, as well as intrigued! 
Anyway, welcome to the forum! 

It doesn't surprise me. He was lurking in space for over 200 years so...he's used to lurking. 

Your avatar makes me want to shout "KHAAAAAAAAAN"

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2013 9:47 pm  #14

Welcome at this forum John ^^ Hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera