BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2012 12:33 pm  #1

Snippets of scenes

I've popped a link to some videos on Youtube which are basically small 30 second scenes. I've made it a closed thread & pinned it so basically when we're talking about a particular scene, rather than having to load up the DVD or download online which is a pain sometimes, you can use those as reference tools.
Hope they are useful and yes, for some I haven't finished the lists yet because it's time consuming but I will get there!

Actually its been funny to see some scenes that I'd forgotten about, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 27, 2012 12:03 pm  #2

Re: Snippets of scenes

Good idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera