BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2013 8:32 pm  #61

Re: Fan Videos

QE, this is lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 8, 2013 9:06 pm  #62

Indeed, QE.
And isn't it funny how Disney music can make a man who's covered in blood while holding a harpoon look cute?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 9, 2013 12:49 pm  #63

I loved the Beauty and the Beast one, QE!  I am total sucker for the adorable, light-hearted fan vids.  I watch them over and over.  This one is a 'Keeper' - LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 9, 2013 6:56 pm  #64

I just watched that Sherlock/John vid with the song from Beauty and the Beast...wow!  I cried and giggled all the way through, whomever made that did a fantastic job putting those clips together and how they blended so perfectly with the song...adorable, pure adorable. Nice to watch a Sherlock video once in a while that doesn't have be sobbing my heart out at the end. 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 10, 2013 12:15 am  #65

Totally agree DragonB.  Great clips with the lyrics and I was really impressed when the "trio" people came into it.  Perfect job of capturing perfectly the blend of gestures and voices.  Loved it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 10, 2013 10:04 pm  #66

I watched that Sherlock/John vid I posted on the last page (the one with the song Wherever You Will Go, vid by trekkiebeth) again...so many tears!  It's just, so...so beautiful *cries* 

June 12, 2013 5:39 pm  #67

When I heard the song "Impossible" it made me think of Sherlock and John. 
Found this video today, beautiful if you ask me :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWS6kmpsuDg

June 19, 2013 9:11 pm  #68

Mary Me wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it's my favorite one so far. It's amazingly edited:

I simply love this. Does any of you know where I can buy the song? Have tried the usual suspects but couldn't find it.
In the meantime the video will have to suffice 

June 20, 2013 11:34 pm  #69

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 20, 2013 11:45 pm  #70

This one is my favorite.

Particle man:

Last edited by sj4iy (June 20, 2013 11:46 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 20, 2013 11:57 pm  #71

Don't watch this if you're in a room full of people...they'll give you funny looks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fjqODOnPwc

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 24, 2013 5:43 pm  #72

June 24, 2013 8:29 pm  #73

Those are great, kittykat! Especially the one with "Baker Street" is perfect.

And this is a quite heartwarming collection of scenes with Sherlock and John from different adaptations:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 25, 2013 4:26 pm  #74

kittykat wrote:

Don't watch this if you're in a room full of people...they'll give you funny looks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fjqODOnPwc

They don't work in Germany. Sad

June 25, 2013 4:29 pm  #75

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Those are great, kittykat! Especially the one with "Baker Street" is perfect.

And this is a quite heartwarming collection of scenes with Sherlock and John from different adaptations:

Wow, heartwarming indeed! Thanks so much for posting.

June 25, 2013 9:32 pm  #76

It might be just my weird taste, but I think this is perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 28, 2013 1:31 am  #77

That Beauty and the Beast video is great! Why does that voice suit Mycroft so much?

June 28, 2013 6:13 am  #78

kittykat wrote:

That Beauty and the Beast video is great! Why does that voice suit Mycroft so much?

It is!  I go all squishy inside when I watch it, it's so sweet! I always laugh though when that montage of Mycroft, Mrs. Hudson and Moriarty shows up...

June 28, 2013 1:10 pm  #79

I love these two, just a little bit of lighthearted fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8iWsGEs4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQU_b3pBP0

Happy weekend!
(Hope they haven't been posted before)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

June 28, 2013 2:37 pm  #80

Yeah, thanks :-) 
Last friday night was a lot of fun.

Board footera