BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2013 4:55 pm  #5181

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

B?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 20, 2013 4:59 pm  #5182

_ _ P / _ E _ E 

guessed: E, P
wrong: A, R, I, T, O, U, B

LOL, @Tantalus

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 20, 2013 5:00 pm  #5183

C?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 20, 2013 5:03 pm  #5184

_ _ P / _ E _ E 

wrong: A, R, I, T, O, U, B, C

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

June 20, 2013 5:05 pm  #5185

D? I'm going for anything now!

June 20, 2013 5:08 pm  #5186

_ _ P / _ E _ E 

wrong: A, R, I, T, O, U, B, C, D

June 20, 2013 5:13 pm  #5187

R?

June 20, 2013 5:16 pm  #5188

_ _ P / _ E _ E 

wrong: A, R, I, T, O, U, B, C, D, R

The man was hanged, lol.

The answer:

G F P / G E N E - scene in Baskerville, when Doctor Stapleton was talking about why the rabbits glowed

June 20, 2013 5:18 pm  #5189

That was mean!

June 20, 2013 5:23 pm  #5190

Ooh, you were clever (hope you aren't dead...).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 20, 2013 5:24 pm  #5191

_ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong:

Hint: This is the entire quote.

June 20, 2013 5:25 pm  #5192

(last one for a while since I have family visiting this weekend)

June 20, 2013 5:29 pm  #5193

O?

June 20, 2013 5:30 pm  #5194

_ O O _

guessed: O
wrong:

June 20, 2013 5:38 pm  #5195

Is it Good?

June 20, 2013 5:47 pm  #5196

_ O O _

wrong: "Good"

June 20, 2013 5:51 pm  #5197

S?

June 20, 2013 5:53 pm  #5198

_ O O _

wrong: G, D, S

June 20, 2013 5:54 pm  #5199

C?

June 20, 2013 6:03 pm  #5200

_ O O _

wrong: G, D, S, C

Board footera