BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2012 9:45 pm  #101

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

this was good can someone start another one

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 26, 2012 10:25 pm  #102

It's difficult now... I don't know, maybe things you could find in Sherlock's fridge? Or... things you could find in Saint Bart's lab? Or... things Sherlock would find boring?
I don't know 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 12:54 am  #103

Wev'e done  Sherlock's convention;  pink overnight bag  (reverse alphabet);  and Sherlock's Apartment.   I  really like the idea  of doing the St Bart's Lab one.  I'm sure we can think of stuff to put there,  even if they weren't actually on screen....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 27, 2012 1:10 pm  #104

What about St. Barts generally i.e. the hospital including the morgue?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 29, 2012 9:29 pm  #105

I don't want this thread to die, it's too much fun...

Things you could find in Saint Barts (BBC Sherlock's Saint Barts, not necessarily the real one)
Analgesics

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 30, 2012 5:24 am  #106

Irene_Adler wrote:

I don't want this thread to die, it's too much fun...

Things you could find in Saint Barts (BBC Sherlock's Saint Barts, not necessarily the real one)
Analgesics

Bed pans

Nor do I!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 30, 2012 6:19 am  #107

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 30, 2012 7:34 am  #108

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors

May 30, 2012 7:48 am  #109

Irene_Adler wrote:

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors

Electron Microscope

May 30, 2012 7:38 pm  #110

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 30, 2012 9:11 pm  #111

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs

May 30, 2012 9:12 pm  #112

Irene_Adler wrote:

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs

Hibiscrub

May 31, 2012 6:33 am  #113

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
Intensive care unit (though I'm not really sure about this one...)

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 31, 2012 6:34 am)

May 31, 2012 7:12 am  #114

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 31, 2012 12:41 pm  #115

Wholocked wrote:

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson

Keys (of various kinds)

May 31, 2012 6:14 pm  #116

Wholocked wrote:
Things you could find in Saint Barts (BBC Sherlock's Saint Barts, not
necessarily the real one)

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson
Keys (of various kinds)

Lab coats

May 31, 2012 6:31 pm  #117

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson
Keys (of various kinds)
Lab coats...

...MOLLY! 

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 1, 2012 6:48 am  #118

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson
Keys (of various kinds)
Lab coats
MOLLY!

Nurses

June 1, 2012 11:11 am  #119

jenosborn wrote:

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson
Keys (of various kinds)
Lab coats
MOLLY!

Nurses

Orthopaedic surgeons

June 1, 2012 7:43 pm  #120

Analgesics
Bed pans
Cadavers!
Doctors
Electron Microscope
Faucet
Germs
Hibiscrub
John Watson
Keys (of various kinds)
Lab coats
MOLLY!
Nurses
Orthopaedic surgeons
Pages and pages of forms to fill out before being admitted

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera