BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2013 11:10 pm  #1

Involvement of homeless network

Does anyone else recognize one of the guys who tries to stop Watson?

Looks like same guy who gave Watson his cane back in S1. What do you think of it?

June 19, 2013 4:31 am  #2

Re: Involvement of homeless network

The guy giving John back his cane is Angelo. He can't be mistaken for that woman at Bart's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2013 7:01 am  #3

Oh Lord! Talk about a case of mistaken identity! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 19, 2013 5:19 pm  #4

Nice canon nod, Davina.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 19, 2013 6:03 pm  #5

Thank you. We aim to please! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera