BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2012 11:10 am  #1

Snippets of scenes

Entire playlist is here; select 'play all'
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL45E31C253BE72F80

What have you done to my bloody wall?
Gay... erhh.. Hey!
He's not.
Sherlock acting
And a happy New Year
Am I supposed to be impressed
Beautiful isn't it?
John? Moriarty?
That's what people do.
People might talk.
Soo Changeable

Last edited by kazza474 (May 26, 2012 11:56 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 2, 2013 5:35 pm  #2

Re: Snippets of scenes

Hey,
upon watching this episode for the umpteenth time I just noticed something I haven't seen before, namely that Sherlock wears a fur on the collar of his coat when he's in Belarus. Just found that very interesting- he doesn't know anything about the solar system, but he's always up to date in the wardrobe department ("new Breitling, just came out this February" )...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

September 2, 2013 5:42 pm  #3

As far as I know the original Belstaff had a fur collar. They just did not use it in the series but maybe they kept it and used it for this purpose. Excellent observation. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2013 5:46 pm  #4

SusiGo wrote:

As far as I know the original Belstaff had a fur collar. They just did not use it in the series but maybe they kept it and used it for this purpose. Excellent observation. 

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you!
All the setlock craze has indeed turned me into a detective, it seems- desperate for every scrap of Sherlock I can get (others might call it 'pathetic')!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

September 2, 2013 5:52 pm  #5

I may have read it on Sherlockology. Ad in here it is not pathetic but normal. Required reading. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2013 6:09 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

I may have read it on Sherlockology. Ad in here it is not pathetic but normal. Required reading. 

True. And without these sites and fanfic, I'd go mad...

Board footera