BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2013 2:10 pm  #1

Heyaz!

Hey everyone! My name is Emma and i am 16 years of age. I live in the UK but my family is in talks of having us move back to Ireland as that's where i grew up so i am part English and part Irish. I love to role play with friends and all the time i am watching this magnificent programe. I only started watching this a few months ago and now after on i am just addicted to it! 

It's nice to be here and i thank a friend of mine, SilverMoonDragon8 for bringing me here. I hope to talk some more with you all soon and keep showing the love for this amazing programme! :D

~Lara16

Showing love for the best programme ever! <3

June 13, 2013 2:17 pm  #2

Re: Heyaz!

Hello and welcome to the forum, Lara! 

Nice to have you here now. Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself!

Greetings from Germany,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 13, 2013 2:19 pm  #3

Woot! I‘m really glad you joined Emma , as I said before, it‘s great to have a fellow BSNer that‘s a Sherlockian here! I hope you have an awesome time, it is an awesome place 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 13, 2013 3:03 pm  #4

Thank you so much for having me here, Mary Me It is awesome to be able to talk to fellow Sherlockian fans here

~Emz

June 13, 2013 3:27 pm  #5

Welcome, Emma!
If you only were half as enthusiastic as your friend Silver you'd certainly have a great time here...
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 13, 2013 4:30 pm  #6

Haha thank you tobeornot221b I am in the middle of doing some coursework and revision at the moment for my final tomorrow. Sorry if i am not that enthuiastic But i will be after tomorrow :D Thank you for the welcome and i hope to discover more about this forum as i go along

June 13, 2013 4:32 pm  #7

Thank you Silver! :D I fel amazed to bee here with all you fellow fans and i do hope to talk to you all more soon! :D reading somefanfic links that you sent to me as we speak while trying to revise... i think the fanfic is more important! xD Thanks again for giving me the link to this site :D

June 13, 2013 4:33 pm  #8

Welcome from a fellow newbie! I've finished my studies this week and it's bliss, good luck for tomorrow! Remember brainy is the new sexy xx

"He will outlive God trying to have the last word."

June 14, 2013 7:24 am  #9

Hey Emma, welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy it here!

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

June 14, 2013 7:32 am  #10

.. and a warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 14, 2013 9:19 am  #11

Top o' the morning' to ya Emma! Lol! Hope the exam goes well and see you around. Nice to have you on the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2013 12:01 pm  #12

Thank you so much Elvina Just got back from the exam and i felt great! I am no longer a High school student so i can sit back and relax and watch more Sherlock whenever i like! :D I think this is going to be the best year ever!!! xD Thank you for the warm welcome and hope to see you around more soon!

Thank you Sampy Arctica :D It is a pleasure to be here! So much love! <3 and thank you to Harriet as well for the welcome! :D

Top of the ornin' to yah too Davina :D I guess you know Irish yourself or do you really come from Ireland? :D hehe lol well it is good to meet you and i hope to talk more to you soon!

June 14, 2013 12:37 pm  #13

Yokoso!  Beinvendos! Beinvenue!

Welcome

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 14, 2013 2:52 pm  #14

Howdy, Emma, from the USA!

Hope the exam went as well as you think.

Enjoy your "free" time, but be warned---it's easy to get sucked in here...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 14, 2013 7:16 pm  #15

Hey Tantalus! Greetings from the UK! :D

Thank you and i think i did alright but it is just so nice to relax now and watch some more Sherlock episodes again! :D

Haha i think i am addicted already. Who knows? Thanks again for the welcome and i hope to be blogging on here more and more soon! 

June 17, 2013 5:53 pm  #16

Welcome at this forum, Emma ^^ Hope you like it here!! 

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

June 24, 2013 11:53 pm  #17

Thank you for the warm welcome, Foy27 ^^ I love it here thank you so much for giving me this oppotunity to show love for my favorite T.V drama Hope to see you around!

~Emz

June 25, 2013 12:01 am  #18

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

June 25, 2013 12:03 am  #19

Hi there Lupin Thank you and i am honored to be here :D

June 25, 2013 6:05 am  #20

A belated welcome to you, Lara, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera