BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2013 5:17 pm  #1

Sherlock and my exam

No idea where else to put this but just to let the folks know who knew I was sitting and exam today that it went well. I drew upon my inner Sherlock and calmly recalled information stored in my brain. I sat quietly with fingers templed on lips to recall important info and it really calmed and focused me. This show has gotten me through this last week of intense revision, no doubt about that and has helped me through a gruelling three hour exam.

Also, it was nice to know I could post this all here afterwards .

"He will outlive God trying to have the last word."

June 10, 2013 5:44 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock and my exam

Best of luck on your grades guys!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 10, 2013 5:48 pm  #3

Isn't it nice when you can use your obsession to help you with your exams? I wish you good luck and success. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 10, 2013 6:35 pm  #4

shouldbestudying wrote:

Well done you can relax now I shall keep this in mind for my exam in 10 days

Lol, LOVE the name! I went to my mind palace while Sherlock whispered encouragement in my ear, hell, it kept me smiling! . All the best to you, what are you studying? Mine was art history.

"He will outlive God trying to have the last word."

June 11, 2013 12:13 pm  #5

Congrats! 

Hm, I'm writing my english exam on friday this week. Looking forward to it. Ha, and that's not even sarcastic. My english skills have improved a lot since I know Sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera