BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2013 8:24 pm  #1

Natural History Museum: Crime Scene Live

Now, this is an event I'd love to attend, but unfortunately, 1. it's sold out for the year, and 2. the only date it's happening while I'll be in London is during the Starfury Sherlock convention.

Is it wrong that I want them to do a special charity fundraiser version of this featuring Rupert Graves, Vinette Robinson, and Jonathan Aris in-character as Lestrade, Donovan, and Anderson, mingling with the real Yarders and responding to any fan questions about Sherlock with appropriate long-suffering bitterness?

Anna M.C.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/events/programs/nhm/crime_scene_live_-_after_hours_event.html

Natural History Museum Crime Scene Live
Special event
Flett Lecture Theatre
30 August 2013 19:00 - 22:00
29 November 2013 19:00 - 22:00

Do you have what it takes to catch a killer? At our award-winning Crime Scene Live event you will step into the shoes of a crime scene investigator and, with the help of real forensic scientists and detectives from New Scotland Yard, collect and process evidence from a grisly Museum murder. Then you'll be going to trial where top London barristers will cross-examine our experts and call everything into question.

Crime Scene Live events are not suitable for children under 16.

Tickets £40, Members £36
Doors open 18.30
Crime Scene Live in 2013 is now SOLD OUT. Dates for 2014 will be announced soon.

Join the Museum's forensic scientists and investigate the evidence, identify the suspects and take them to trial. This interactive mystery event combines real science and crime fiction.

Capacity: 150

---------------------------------------------------------

Will happily pay the annual license fee for legal US iPlayer access. BBC lawyers, *please* take my money.

June 24, 2013 8:12 am  #2

Re: Natural History Museum: Crime Scene Live

It sounds absolutely epic! If I'd have known about it sooner I would definitely have gone. Well, at least I know about it for next year now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera