BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 1:39 pm  #41

Re: THE LIGHTNING QUIZ

Thank you, Kazza!

What does the acronym H.O.U.N.D. stand for?
Difficulty: easy/hard. Easy with research, but I recommend drawing from memory for a challenge.

Last edited by Dark Matter (June 29, 2012 1:40 pm)

June 29, 2012 8:11 pm  #42

H.O.U.N.D.  stands for

Leonard  Hansen
Jack  .....O'mara
Mary ......Uslowski
Rick ...... Nadar
Elaine..   Dyson

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 29, 2012 8:11 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 29, 2012 8:35 pm  #43

sherlockskitty wrote:

H.O.U.N.D.  stands for

Leonard  Hansen
Jack  .....O'mara
Mary ......Uslowski
Rick ...... Nadar
Elaine..   Dyson

Correct!

Off you go, your turn to quiz us all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 29, 2012 11:12 pm  #44

Ok-- BBC Sherlock--

In the banker's office,  what did the chinese symbols stand for?   (numbers,   not  words)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 10, 2012 2:33 am  #45

1 & 15

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 10, 2012 5:46 am  #46

correct kazza  your turn

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 11:48 am  #47

OK, easy one:

Name the actress who played Kitty Riley.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 11, 2012 4:36 pm  #48

Katherine Parkinson?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 11, 2012 7:04 pm  #49

Correct; your turn Miss Molly

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 11, 2012 7:19 pm  #50

Thank-you, Ms Kazza, should I pose the next one?

Which episode had the most number of views and at how many?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 17, 2012 5:04 am  #51

I'll guess and say "Scandal in Belgravia" but have no idea on numbers.
I'll get back to you, lol

(geez I should have observed instead of just looked)

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 7, 2013 8:01 pm  #52

Scandal in Belgravia
10.633 million views in the UK

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."
"You're just getting that now?"

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

July 16, 2013 11:31 pm  #53

This isn't really moving along; would it be alright if I asked a question, or should I wait for the answer to this one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

July 17, 2013 6:10 am  #54

OneMoreMiracle wrote:

This isn't really moving along; would it be alright if I asked a question, or should I wait for the answer to this one?

I think you should ask, I've been waiting on this question for a while. 
-JM

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

July 18, 2013 2:40 am  #55

Ok, how about... Name all the assasins that positioned themselves around 221B to try and get key code. (how do you spell assasins?)

Last edited by OneMoreMiracle (July 18, 2013 10:37 am)

July 18, 2013 4:24 pm  #56

Sulejmani, Ludmila Dyachenko, and two other unnamed men.

"You're insane."

July 18, 2013 4:53 pm  #57

Good job! Sorry, maybe that wasn't the best question to ask; I have the casebook for Sherlock, and it says all their names in there, so I must of thought it said them in TRF. You got them right, and just for trivia, the other two names are Stefan Tribek, an Eastern-European assassin, and Jaume Cross, a Bolivian sniper. Your turn Sherlockian Always!

July 18, 2013 5:44 pm  #58

Yay!

What was the name of the young man who gave the "monster tours" on the moors in "Hounds of Baskerville"?

"You're insane."

July 18, 2013 5:48 pm  #59

Fletcher.

Last edited by OneMoreMiracle (July 18, 2013 5:51 pm)

July 18, 2013 5:51 pm  #60

Correct! Your turn.

"You're insane."

Board footera