BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2013 7:26 pm  #1

Flat of Angels- poem on 'Late Night Tales' compilation

Benedict reads part 2 of 'Flat of Angels' poem on Royksopp's  new compilation album. It is written by Martin Cleary. Part 1 was read by a benedict on the Friendly Fires compilation which was released in November 2012. This new compilation is out on June 16. The following article gives you this information plus the chance ( don't pretend you are not just a bit excited at the thought) of hearing Benedict reading the poem. His accent/voice is different for much of this...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a487863/benedict-cumberbatch-reads-flat-of-angles-poem-listen.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 6, 2013 11:46 pm  #2

Re: Flat of Angels- poem on 'Late Night Tales' compilation

I liked it - but, you know, I could almost picture Martin reading this instead of Ben.  I think the tone would suit him. Not that it wasn't lovely hearing Ben...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera