BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2012 9:00 am  #1

Where have all the banners gone?

I have only just realised, although I think it has been the case for a couple of days that I can no longer see the banners at the top and foot of the forum pages. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 20, 2012 10:30 am  #2

Re: Where have all the banners gone?

Hmm....not been a problem from my end...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 20, 2012 10:32 am  #3

I can't see them either

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 10:43 am  #4

Is that any better? I just reposted all the links...try refreshing your browser, hopefully you should be able to see them now.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 20, 2012 11:00 am  #5

I have half a banner at the foot of the page but nothing at the top still.
Missing multiple Benedicts

May 20, 2012 11:37 am  #6

Ok, boss, now I can them again.
Thanks 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 3:38 pm  #7

Banners now back. Thank you

May 24, 2012 5:31 am  #8

love the banners!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 24, 2012 3:15 pm  #9

Banners are back, avatar and gone and so are signatures

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera