BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2013 7:03 pm  #121

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

So we CAN have hand pictures here as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 2, 2013 7:10 pm  #122

tobeornot221b wrote:

"Go to your right..."

Haha! I love that moment 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2013 7:14 pm  #123

You don't even need to see their faces...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 2, 2013 7:17 pm  #124

Heart-rending!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2013 7:18 pm  #125

I don't love THAT moment. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 2, 2013 7:34 pm  #126

Neither do I. Too sad. Every time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 2, 2013 8:12 pm  #127

Ok ok - here's a happy hands moment:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 2, 2013 8:24 pm  #128

Thank you, Tobe! That was necessary!

June 2, 2013 8:30 pm  #129

tobeornot221b wrote:

You don't even need to see their faces...

Oh no!!!  ...my heart just broke again, *sob*, damn you Sherlock!  I hope John does get in a few good swipes when they reunite!...and then a hug of course  

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (June 2, 2013 8:30 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2013 8:31 pm  #130

Geez, you guys!  Stoppit... swirling me up in an utter puddle again.  (ok, don't really stop)     
Ha... and you did it again Silver... love that 'thoughtful' pic and uploaded it to share as well, but have the whole thing!
Nice, isn't it? --

Okay, stakeout's over... back home again!    (but ready to run out again at a moment's notice... hahh... I love that...) 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 4, 2013 3:29 pm  #131

Here we go:

And for those of you who do not find this funny (shame on you! ) I've got this:

Just realising John is holding Sherlock's sleeve. *FEELS*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 5, 2013 1:51 am  #132

A while back, Tobe posted that picture of John holding Sherlock's sleeve and I remember she said, "How cute is that!"  So true! .  So I'm not even going to think about the fact that grabbing Sherlock's sleeve takes pressure off John's handcuffed wrist because that ruins all my Johnlock fun. ( And I really wish they were still holding hands here - but I'll take what I can get ).

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 5, 2013 3:05 am  #133

Mmm... how about another beautiful night shot, then...? 

(I love how you can still immediately tell it's from the pilot.  promo pic copyright bbc)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 5, 2013 4:37 am  #134

KeepersPrice wrote:

A while back, Tobe posted that picture of John holding Sherlock's sleeve and I remember she said, "How cute is that!" So true! . So I'm not even going to think about the fact that grabbing Sherlock's sleeve takes pressure off John's handcuffed wrist because that ruins all my Johnlock fun. ( And I really wish they were still holding hands here - but I'll take what I can get ).

I need to write something like that underneath my signature pic...

June 5, 2013 1:57 pm  #135

You can clearly tell that it's from the pilot, going by Sherlock's jeans (urgh) and John's aggressive-leather-makes-me-look-like-a-BAMF-jacket.

NOW I get the point in your signature, Schmiezi!  I'm usually never giving much attention to the signature pictures of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 5, 2013 4:04 pm  #136

Aww, Pilot Johnlock - so cute!

Mary Me wrote:

Just realising John is holding Sherlock's sleeve. *FEELS*

A little foreshadowing perhaps - while Sherlock has already let go of John's hand, John suddenly holds on to him as if he doesn't want him to leave ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 5, 2013 6:10 pm  #137

Mary Me wrote:

You can clearly tell that it's from the pilot, going by Sherlock's jeans (urgh) and John's aggressive-leather-makes-me-look-like-a-BAMF-jacket.

NOW I get the point in your signature, Schmiezi!  I'm usually never giving much attention to the signature pictures of others.

I've missed it the First three times I've watched the episode...

June 5, 2013 6:23 pm  #138

John's holding Sherlock's sleeve cos he doesn't want to hold his hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 5, 2013 6:52 pm  #139

I took it like he's holding Sherlock's sleeve so that you can see their solidarity, but also it's John's whole not gay thing. Like, see I can hold your sleeve and no one will think I'm gay? I want to hold onto you, be close, but perhaps he's still too concerned with what other people think...nevermind that they are running from the police. {Of course it made the Johnlock part of my heart very happy.}

Or! It could be I'll hang onto whatever part of you I can grasp within my reach, without overstepping those mysterious "guy" boundaries.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

June 5, 2013 6:56 pm  #140

I think we can over analyse!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera