BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2013 6:58 pm  #541

Re: Post Your Absence

That's really great news, Myraya! Congrats to you and may all you wish come true. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 30, 2013 7:28 pm  #542

Truly wonderful indeed, Myraya! Best wishes for your upcoming projects.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 30, 2013 7:36 pm  #543

That's fantastic, Myraya! Having such a result for the Abi is a dream! Wishing you all the best! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 31, 2013 7:25 am  #544

Well done on your Abi result! It is lovely to have the pick of the good places to study! Also, what a fantastic opportunity to be in a film. It matters not a jot whether you have been to drama school or not before (not everyone does you know  ). What a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 31, 2013 7:29 am  #545

That is a great result. I hope you are conisdering a medical degree?

May 31, 2013 9:29 am  #546

The Doctor wrote:

That is a great result. I hope you are conisdering a medical degree?

Sorry Doctor, but like I said I want to study Psychology.

Thank you all so much!

May 31, 2013 5:21 pm  #547

Best wishes, Myraya! 

I'll be out tomorrow and will return Sunday evening 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 31, 2013 6:39 pm  #548

Have a nice weekend, Harriet!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 31, 2013 6:54 pm  #549

Have fun, Harriet. Hope to see you again soon. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2013 7:15 pm  #550

Have a lovely weekend, Harriet 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 31, 2013 7:19 pm  #551

A weekend without the forum.... I hope you'll survive. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (May 31, 2013 7:19 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 31, 2013 7:25 pm  #552

Have a nice weekend, Harriet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 31, 2013 7:27 pm  #553

I will do my best, thank you, all! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 31, 2013 7:37 pm  #554

Have loads of fun - it's surely well deserved!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 31, 2013 8:57 pm  #555

Have loads of fun Harriet! I won't be around tomorrow because I am off to the horse racing at the Epsom Derby. I am wearing a posh frock and everything. I am hoping to win some money. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 31, 2013 8:58 pm  #556

Good luck, Davina - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 

May 31, 2013 9:14 pm  #557

Good luck, Davina. And are you going to wear one of these big eccentric hats? Or is this just Ascot? 

May 31, 2013 9:42 pm  #558

A month, a whole month I've been away! Sorry, I just have a lot of pre-GCSE tests plus I haven't been feeling the greatest lately... 
Good Luck Davina, let's hope it doesn't turn out like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 31, 2013 9:46 pm  #559

Glad to have you back, Molly 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 1, 2013 5:30 am  #560

Yes, Molly, so good to see you again 

Board footera