BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2013 12:36 pm  #521

Re: Post Your Absence

I just love flights so much more now! Giggles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2013 6:23 pm  #522

Wonderful city (Wroclaw/Breslau). Relaxed atmosphere, beautiful old buildings, cosy pubs. This won't be my last time in Poland. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 23, 2013 6:41 pm  #523

I knew it, I knew it 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 27, 2013 4:50 am  #524

I'll be off for my brother's who lives south of the River Main. Hopefully, I will be back home on Sunday for the ST premiere live stream in Berlin on 6 p.m. No way being stuck then in a traffic jam or in one of the chronically delayed Deutsche Bahn trains…!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 27, 2013 7:49 am  #525

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'll be off for my brother's who lives south of the River Main. Hopefully, I will be back home on Sunday for the ST premiere live stream in Berlin on 6 p.m. No way being stuck then in a traffic jam or in one of the chronically delayed Deutsche Bahn trains…!

Have a nice time, Tobe! I hope for you that being an incredible host runs through the family. :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 27, 2013 7:59 am  #526

tobeornot221b wrote:

Have a nice time and return to us soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 27, 2013 8:00 am  #527

Right. I'm still thinking of last weekend and it always warms my heart. 
Have a nice time, Tobe!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 27, 2013 8:43 am  #528

Take care, Tobe, and have a good time! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 30, 2013 9:43 pm  #529

Oh, again it's me telling you that I will be off. This time to Hamburg for the rest of the week. Hopefully, I will be able to come here - at least late in the evenings. Will depend on my internet access.
See you!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 30, 2013 9:48 pm  #530

Again. Have a safe journey. Hope to read you in the evenings. And of course looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 30, 2013 10:11 pm  #531

Yes, Wednesday! Can't wait..

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 1, 2013 5:58 am  #532

Ta ta! Have a nice time.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2013 7:31 pm  #533

Hi! I didn't post my absense but I'm back now! :D Had a bit of a busy time with important school exams (Abitur, for those who are German ;)) and it's not over jet, so there will probably be some periodes when I'll be not very active. But you are all great and I really enjoy this forum! :D

May 3, 2013 7:32 pm  #534

Hope the Abitur went well so far. My daughter's has only the oral exam to go. 

May 3, 2013 7:41 pm  #535

Hey, good luck! Good to hear from you - hangman is missing you

May 3, 2013 8:00 pm  #536

Thank you! Yes, as far as I can tell it went quite good so far, but it's hard to tell.

May 4, 2013 10:42 am  #537

Welcome back. Good luck with Abitur. X

May 4, 2013 12:19 pm  #538

Nice to hear from you again! Good luck for your exams! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 7, 2013 3:33 am  #539

I've been really busy lately, so I won't be as frequent.  But I'll try to hop over to get my Sherlock fill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

May 30, 2013 6:52 pm  #540

I just had the best day in my life! Two incredible things happened to me!

First I got the results and I have a 1.2 Abitur!!! I'm so happy! Now I probably can study Psychology wherever I want to!

And second (this is the reason why I post this here): I'll be acting in a movie which will probably be shown at the Berlinale 2014 (Big Movie festival)! A classmate knew someone who makes this and it'll be about old people's youth and they decided to make a part with young peaple, too. Now, I'm not an actress, I don't have any education on that, I only have been doing drama in school for many years an loved it. I always dreamed of acting in a real movie but I never would have thought that this dream would get real! 
Next week we'll design the plot and the scenes so I won't be very active. In August the shooting will be done.

So two big dreams just came true in one day! I'm so overwhelmed with happieness! It's all so unbelievable!

Board footera