BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2013 1:05 am  #1

Jim Moriarty! HI!

Actually, I'm not really Jim......or am I?
Anyways, I am a huuuuuge fan, but I'm guessing most of you are too!
I'm a little socially awkward and my goal in life is to visit the Sherlock Holmes museum in London and spend all my money in the gift shop.
I have watched many other adaptations of Sherlock besides BBC.
I am currently obsessed with figuring out how Sherlock survived the fall.
I ship Johnlock like FedEx.
Yep, that's me!

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."
"You're just getting that now?"

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

May 26, 2013 1:15 am  #2

Re: Jim Moriarty! HI!

Great intro, Always!  I love that you ship Johnlock like FedEx!  Welcome to the club!  .  We're glad to have you here. I was just at the SH museum gift shop this past March - and, yes, money goes quickly there so bring lots.   And be sure to visit the loo when you get there.  It's quaintly Victorian.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 26, 2013 7:40 am  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum, fellow Sherlockian! 

Trust me, you're not the only one who is totally obsessed with Sherlock. 
I guess, you have found the right place!
Have a nice time here. Make yourself at home. 

Greetings from Germany,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 26, 2013 7:57 am  #4

Welcome Sherlockian (or Jim, whatever you prefer)!
You'll have so much fun here, it's huge, so now you can not only spend your whole money on Sherlock-gifts but also spend you whole free time in this forum!

May 26, 2013 8:01 am  #5

Hi Sherlockian from USA,
yes, great plan to visit Sherlock Holmes' hometown!
In the meantime, stay with us, share your love for our favourite Sherlock and have fun.
Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 26, 2013 8:34 am  #6

Welcome, Sherlockian.
Shipping Johnlock like FedEx sounds great. Make your self comfortable and enjoy the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 26, 2013 9:13 am  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum from the UK where it is actually sunny today! Yay! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 26, 2013 10:09 am  #8

What is FedEx by the way?

May 26, 2013 10:29 am  #9

It's a parcel service like DHL. 

Welcome, Sherlockian, nice to have another Johnlocker on board. Look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 26, 2013 11:49 am  #10

Hi, enjoy being here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 26, 2013 1:32 pm  #11

You ship Johnlock like FedEx?....Hehe! AWESOME! Love it!  And a very happy welcome to you 
I am a huge fan as well, obviously , been a Sherlock Holmes fan pretty much ALL my life (I think I'll have to add your goal of visiting that museum to my list of goals as well, I didn't know there even was a museum >.< ...I doubt I would be able to control myself in there! Hehe ), and been a Sherlock BBC fan ever since I watched A Study In Pink earlier this year...love love love love it! 

-------------------------------------------------------

May 26, 2013 3:09 pm  #12

Thank you all for the very kind reception! 
I am glad that I found the forum as I can now vent some of my Sherlockiana.
I will soon get the hang of this and start posting more!
Thanks!
-Jim Moriarty

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

May 26, 2013 3:30 pm  #13

Hi there.
Having good aim in life is very important. And Your aim is very good.
Have a nice time here.
Cheers.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

May 26, 2013 7:57 pm  #14

Neat intro.  Hello, welcome, et al!!   I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging out with the rest of us addicts.

(but oh dear.... am I the only one wondering about having another Moriarty around?  ;D )

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 26, 2013 9:00 pm  #15

We've had a few in various guises. m0r1arty is our longest serving member, although he tends to go AWOL from time-to-time! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 26, 2013 9:27 pm  #16

I will have to meet this other Moriarty.
Maybe we can have tea and plan a murder.
Thank you for informing me of his presence.
-JM

"You're insane."

May 27, 2013 1:03 am  #17

Ha... yes!   Actually if you look at the list of users, you'll probably see we have a few 'denizens' from the 'show'...    Some unfortunately never did much, but still kinda neat.  Heck, even quite a few great wordplays and literary characters!  ;D   Just thought it was amusing, especially since our resident Consulting Criminal (if you noticed in some of the recent member threads), recently before you got here, executed his own 'plot' to break out of the British Government to his rightful 'title'...    So as you can see, can probably keep you on your toes!   Watch out for webs....     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 27, 2013 3:30 pm  #18

Welcome! Have a nice time here on the forum ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

May 27, 2013 6:16 pm  #19

Welcome!

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 27, 2013 7:08 pm  #20

Hey, and welcome to the clan! I'm actually new here, but HUGE moriarty fan! I kinda wish Moriarty was a proper real guy... And Sherlock Holmes... I'm obsessed... I also think they're all really good actors!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera