BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2013 8:04 pm  #1

Hello fellow fans!

Hi all! I've come to introduce myself. Eva, 33, Las Vegas, NV. I started watching Sherlock on a recommendation. So glad I ran into this show (I don't get cable or satellite, so all my TV comes from research and recommendations). I like sci-fi (Star Trek TNG & Voyager, Battlestar Galactica), drama and detective shows (House, Sherlock, Castle), and so on. I've recently been laid off, so my consumption of movies and TV has increased. Hmm, not sure what else to tell you. Anything you'd like to know?

May 24, 2013 8:08 pm  #2

Re: Hello fellow fans!

Nice to meet you, Eva! 

Make yourself at home. Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself!

Greetings from Germany,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 24, 2013 8:08 pm  #3

Hi, Eva, nice to have you with us! Take your seat, enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 24, 2013 8:08 pm  #4

First of all: Welcome starwine, to this forum! We are very glad that you found out about the series and that you found your way here. Enjoy yourself!

May 24, 2013 8:14 pm  #5

Hi Eva!
I also like sci-fi and shows You have mentioned. Hope You have good time and we will have many conversations abou Sherlock and other things.

Last edited by Marheri (May 24, 2013 8:46 pm)

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

May 24, 2013 8:37 pm  #6

Welcome, Eva, nice to have you here. I love "House" as well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 24, 2013 8:42 pm  #7

Welcome!  I also am a sci-fi fan, kudos to you for mentioning Star Trek Voyager! Woot! Easily my favourite Star Trek series, and I also love detective shows...books...etc, have done for all my life. So of course I got into Sherlock Holmes fairly early, and when I watched the BBC show Sherlock...like I've said before here, Sherlocked at first sight!
Anyway, here's hoping you have fun here! 

-------------------------------------------------------

May 24, 2013 10:20 pm  #8

Welcome Eva! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

May 25, 2013 5:09 am  #9

Hi there Eva, welcome to the forums.

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

May 25, 2013 10:47 am  #10

Hello and welcome to the forum Eva. Sorry you've been laid off but every cloud has a silver lining. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2013 11:58 am  #11

Hey there and welcome to the forum. You seem to have pretty good taste in all your TV shows, which is good news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 3, 2013 12:09 pm  #12

Welcome.

Board footera