BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2013 5:23 pm  #1001

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

It was the last day of filming on The Sign of Three today, and Steve Lawes posted this amazing pic on Twitter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 21, 2013 5:42 pm  #1002

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 21, 2013 6:16 pm  #1003

...and somehow in character, too! Brilliant!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 21, 2013 6:20 pm  #1004

Martin doesn't look very happy, though. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2013 6:23 pm  #1005

That's just one of his faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 21, 2013 7:08 pm  #1006

I have no idea what this pose it supposed to mean but that pic is wonderful! 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 21, 2013 7:10 pm  #1007

Haha, I love the way they're pulling those serious faces. 

I kind of think Benedict looks like he's trying not to laugh. Must be pretty difficult when the guy sat next to him is clearly having a good chuckle. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 21, 2013 7:12 pm  #1008

I still don't get over Benedict's hands. They're incredibly large. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2013 7:13 pm  #1009

And gorgeous, did we mention that?

May 21, 2013 7:25 pm  #1010

SusiGo wrote:

Martin doesn't look very happy, though. 

Neither does Sherlock / Benedict!  Acting cool, you know 

Saw that picture all over tumblr today. Fabulous!

Last edited by Mary Me (May 21, 2013 7:26 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 21, 2013 8:07 pm  #1011

gorgeous 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 21, 2013 8:17 pm  #1012

I saw quite a lot of pics from today and he always looked gorgeous. 

May 21, 2013 8:50 pm  #1013

Martin looks like he is trying to get the Vulcan salute right (and failing miserably by the way!)  although Benedict's fingers on his left hand are a bit wrong as well.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2013 9:18 pm  #1014

"Look, we're da realz!" Just had this caption in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 22, 2013 3:53 am  #1015

Vulcan gang signs?   I love it.... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 22, 2013 6:23 am  #1016

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Haha, I love the way they're pulling those serious faces. 

I kind of think Benedict looks like he's trying not to laugh. Must be pretty difficult when the guy sat next to him is clearly having a good chuckle. 

The guy sitting next to Benedict is Arwel Wyn Jones, the production designer.

Edit: I think the guy next to Martin is Steve Lawes, cinematographer/camera man

John Green practically wrote a dissertation on this pic, talking about the Nerdfighter sign, which is apparently what Ben's left hand is doing - intentionally or not who knows?

Last edited by Wholocked (May 22, 2013 6:24 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 22, 2013 7:38 am  #1017

Cinematographer (not a camera man in quiet squeaky voice). It is him. He posted the piccie on Twitter. Arwel looks such a jolly chap doesn't he but I bet he can also shout really loudly! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 22, 2013 11:22 am  #1018

I loved that pic!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

May 23, 2013 8:55 am  #1019

Speechless. 

Mark Gatiss ‏@Markgatiss 58m
Last day on block 2 of #Sherlock. It's been a blast as ever! Episode 3 begins shooting later in the summer.

May 23, 2013 9:05 am  #1020

Great use of lense glare there!

Board footera