BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2013 5:41 pm  #1

One-word teasers from Series Three filming ***spoiler alert***

Well, if this thread meets with approval from "the boss", here's what I'd like to do.

I, for one, love spoilers, and look for them unashamedly. In doing so, I have been treated to numerous stills/videos from filming of the new series. If anyone else is out there keeping up with news from series three filming, join me in "tantalizing" other forum members that don't particularly care for spoilers, but who might be interested in little morsels from the future.

*** The One Rule: Only one word (or two at most, if one word won't do) can be posted at a time, and it shouldn't give away any major plot points.***

Here's the first one:

BONFIRE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 21, 2013 5:45 pm  #2

Re: One-word teasers from Series Three filming ***spoiler alert***

Haha OK, I'll approve this...but if I think someone's gone a word too far and it's too obvious, as in, ACTUALLY spoiling it for people rather than just teasing, then I'll remove that post. Otherwise, carry on as usual...

MOUSTACHE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 21, 2013 7:20 pm  #3

Oh, I'm always looking for spoilers as well. However, it is not an easy task to find some. When I type in 'Sherlock Series 3 Spoilers" it usually leads me to some discussions where people claim that they don't want to be spoiled. *sigh* Though actually it's nice that the fandom is so careful when it comes to spoil people. Okay... my word

NOSEBLEED *giggles*

Last edited by Mary Me (May 21, 2013 7:21 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 21, 2013 8:40 pm  #4

Mary, I used to search for them, too. But I found a website that updates numerous times each day with all the spoilers available. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll PM it to you.

May 21, 2013 9:06 pm  #5

Motorcycle helmet.

May 22, 2013 3:10 am  #6

BENCH
*cries*

Btw, try the 'Setlock' tag on tumblr.  (It's the kind of the official spoiler tag for series 3.)

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 22, 2013 3:23 am  #7

Mary Me wrote:

Oh, I'm always looking for spoilers as well. However, it is not an easy task to find some. When I type in 'Sherlock Series 3 Spoilers" it usually leads me to some discussions where people claim that they don't want to be spoiled. *sigh* Though actually it's nice that the fandom is so careful when it comes to spoil people. Okay... my word

NOSEBLEED *giggles*

Hehe, same here  ...I do sometimes go back and forth with that though, trying not to spoil myself too much...which doesn't really work xD, I have difficult self-control when it comes to looking up some spoilers 

-------------------------------------------------------

May 22, 2013 11:01 am  #8

Tantalus wrote:

Mary, I used to search for them, too. But I found a website that updates numerous times each day with all the spoilers available. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll PM it to you.

Ruther ?

May 22, 2013 2:45 pm  #9

BEST MAN *dances happily*

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 22, 2013 2:54 pm  #10

CAB

(No one said it should be surprising, right? There WILL be a cab. People will get into it. Wow!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 22, 2013 3:30 pm  #11

Mary Poppins (you know what I mean, I can't get it out of my head)

May 22, 2013 3:35 pm  #12

SCARF

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 22, 2013 3:41 pm  #13

Deerstalker

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 22, 2013 3:45 pm  #14

Just to be clear, I haven't seen Julie Andrews mentioned as being anywhere NEAR the set, so, don't know about that one... ; /

And, am I the only one here that doesn't know what "Ruther" means? (Please, let there be someone else...)

Next word:

KISS

May 22, 2013 3:46 pm  #15

Bar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 22, 2013 3:51 pm  #16

Tantalus wrote:

And, am I the only one here that doesn't know what "Ruther" means? (Please, let there be someone else...)

Might be this guy/girl from Twitter:

Ruther
@Ruther2
Block Transfer Computation. Tweets about making of TV shows like Dr Who and Sherlock. And other stuff. As featured in the Llanelli Star and the Daily Mail.
Dwellings of Simplicity · storify.com/Ruther2/the-ma…

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 22, 2013 3:55 pm  #17

SusiGo wrote:

Tantalus wrote:

Might be this guy/girl from Twitter:

Ruther
@Ruther2
Block Transfer Computation. Tweets about making of TV shows like Dr Who and Sherlock. And other stuff. As featured in the Llanelli Star and the Daily Mail.
Dwellings of Simplicity · storify.com/Ruther2/the-ma…

DON'T CLICK IF YOU MIND SPOILERS!

https://3c.gmx.net/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fstorify.com%2FRuther2%2Fthe-making-of-sherlock-series-3-part-6%3Futm_medium%3Dsfy.co-twitter%26awesm%3Dsfy.co_dIuw%26utm_content%3Dstorify-pingback%26utm_campaign%3D%26utm_source%3Dt.co&selection=tfol11c4ac7c5e7fdcb6

He sums up everything you can see or read about the making of series 3. FULL OF SPOILERS,  my favourite page right now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 22, 2013 4:11 pm  #18

Hmmm, when I clicked, it took me to a page with this message:

Ups, hier hat sich ein
Fehler eingeschlichen...

which I'm pretty sure is German for: Oops! Her hat and such fell on her English children. But I could be rusty...

May 22, 2013 4:17 pm  #19

Tantalus wrote:

Ups, hier hat sich ein
Fehler eingeschlichen...

(Oops, there's some mistake)

Try it now:
http://storify.com/Ruther2/the-making-of-sherlock-series-3-part-6?utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter&awesm=sfy.co_dIuw&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_campaign=&utm_source=t.co

May 22, 2013 4:20 pm  #20

Schmiezi wrote:

Tantalus wrote:

Ups, hier hat sich ein
Fehler eingeschlichen...

(Oops, there's some mistake)

Try it now:
http://storify.com/Ruther2/the-making-of-sherlock-series-3-part-6?utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter&awesm=sfy.co_dIuw&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_campaign=&utm_source=t.co

Awesome! Thanks for the link 

At this point, it's pretty much certain (I think) that Moffat and Gatiss are messing with us, given some of the stuff that's come up and what Moffat has very clearly said...it's hard to know which spoilers are genuine and which aren't, which I'm ok with. Honestly I'm just happy seeing some set pictures, especially of Benedict...of course 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (May 22, 2013 4:22 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera