BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2013 9:33 pm  #21

Re: Fan Videos

That's a great one, Punch Me. Lovely. And also one of my favourite songs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 16, 2013 9:42 pm  #22

Very very nice, PunchMe. Thanks!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 16, 2013 10:12 pm  #23

Ah, thank you Harriet & QE (dont mind me calling you that, do you? That's coz I'm a lazy bitch! lol), it really means a lot as it is my first video

Just like old times...

May 17, 2013 2:22 am  #24

Really good, Punch Me!  A very nice job of editing lyrics to action and mood.  I can't wait to see what all the talented fan videographers will do once S3 comes out!  Gonna be good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 17, 2013 6:36 am  #25

Wonderful video, Punch me, really well done. And a song I've always loved. Hope to see more. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 17, 2013 11:30 am  #26

Every time I hear this song on the radio, I think that it would make a good Sherlock/John fan video. Others thought the same apparently.  Here's one:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 17, 2013 5:53 pm  #27

That's a good one, KP, and I thought the same. Finally someone made a video to it.

Punch me in the face wrote:

Ah, thank you Harriet & QE (dont mind me calling you that, do you? That's coz I'm a lazy bitch! lol)

No, I don't mind. I don't think anybody would have the patience to spell it in full each time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 19, 2013 12:31 pm  #28

QE it will be then!

Susi & Keeper: thank you!

You probably already this video (I ain't the author!) but just thought i'd post it here as it never fails to make me smile! Gotta love sherlock's expressions! It suits the Martin's extracts really well lol

Last edited by Punch me in the face (May 19, 2013 12:32 pm)

Just like old times...

May 19, 2013 12:55 pm  #29

That made me laugh! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 19, 2013 3:00 pm  #30

Any idea which movie it's from?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 19, 2013 3:10 pm  #31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 19, 2013 3:32 pm  #32

I love this one:

Oh, and I think I should warn you: it will cause you quite a lot of Reichenbach feels.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 19, 2013 4:24 pm  #33

The one of Martin acting silly is from a TV comedy show he was in called 'Bruiser'.  Funny skits often with reoccurring characters something like Saturday Night Live.  You can catch all the episodes on YouTube. He's hilarious!

May 19, 2013 4:36 pm  #34

Thank you, KP, I've just wanted to post the question you've already answered!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 19, 2013 6:43 pm  #35

Lily, that's a nice one. And sad. With a bit of Shirene or whatever they call that (Sherlock/Irene).

Speaking of feels:

Johnlock, Reichenbach. A little overly romantic, but very well edited. At "take my hand" I lost my composure a bit.

May 19, 2013 6:51 pm  #36

Oh, QE, I had such a happy day and now this.  As you said, very on the romantic side but well done and … *gulp* 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2013 8:38 am  #37

I adore this one, though, be warned, it's extremely sad but also beautiful.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 21, 2013 8:57 am  #38

I should have heeded your warning, Mary. 

May 21, 2013 10:07 am  #39

So, and how am I supposed to write a funny part for the E-word-story after THAT???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 21, 2013 10:37 am  #40

You've been warned 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera