BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2013 6:18 am  #481

Re: Germany board meet up

And look who's standing in the middle. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 17, 2013 7:35 am  #482

What a good looing guy you've caught yourselves there. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 17, 2013 7:36 am  #483

I hope he'll be there tomorrow as well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 17, 2013 12:36 pm  #484

SusiGo wrote:

I hope he'll be there tomorrow as well. 

This, Susi, would be in vain as we failed to pre-order a ticket for him as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2013 12:50 pm  #485

Oh no! Don't you think he'd get one for free? 

May 17, 2013 12:56 pm  #486

I don't think so. Why would he?  "...because I'm Benedict Cumberbatch" won't work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2013 1:01 pm  #487

Oh we can get him in through the back door. Use Mary's blanket to cover him up. We'll manage!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 17, 2013 1:25 pm  #488

tobeornot221b wrote:

I don't think so. Why would he?  "...because I'm Benedict Cumberbatch" won't work.

You know he can say anything really severe..... They will probably give him all your tickets for free, too. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 17, 2013 2:11 pm  #489

BTW, does everyone have the mobile number of at least one person that will attend tomorrow? I'm only missing Mary's.
At the moment I'm tired beyond compare, but really looking forward to tomorrow!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 17, 2013 2:36 pm  #490

Ah, that picture!  Yeah, I'm going to send my number to you. Hang on a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 17, 2013 10:24 pm  #491

Small problem: I haven't had the chance to get a top up for my mobile phone which means I can call and text only only people who have Aldi Talk as well. Another possibility is What'sApp.
So it would be great if someone could give me an exact time and place to meet tomorrow, so I don't get lost.  Trains arrive at the main station always at quarter past and quarter to, so just tell me what time would suit you best. 

Last edited by Lily (May 17, 2013 10:37 pm)

May 18, 2013 6:48 am  #492

Lily wrote:

Small problem: I haven't had the chance to get a top up for my mobile phone which means I can call and text only only people who have Aldi Talk as well. Another possibility is What'sApp.
So it would be great if someone could give me an exact time and place to meet tomorrow, so I don't get lost.  Trains arrive at the main station always at quarter past and quarter to, so just tell me what time would suit you best. 

Just watch your inbox.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 18, 2013 8:21 am  #493

I also can't give an exact time for my arriving so I have to rely on keeping in touch with you per SMS.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 18, 2013 9:20 am  #494

If anyone reads this: I think I will be in Cologne around quarter past two.

May 18, 2013 7:16 pm  #495

It was great! I've never seen such a small cinema before but it was quite lovely! Furthermore it was great to meet you again. I'm at home now and still thinking about Benedict's role. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 18, 2013 8:30 pm  #496

About his role, Mary? Are you really sure?
According to your reaction I'd assumed it was rather Benedict's face that had you thinking. 

(I am finally home as well... thank you, Deutsche Bahn. *sigh*)

May 18, 2013 8:35 pm  #497

Possible  My intention was not to spoil anything!
But Benedict was just... overwhelming. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 18, 2013 8:55 pm  #498

He was... he definitely was.
That voice... and hands... and eyes... *thud*

May 18, 2013 9:04 pm  #499

It was great to meet you again, ladies! I'm still on the train. due to massive delays i won't be home as early as 1 a.m. fortunately, i have my kindle with me...:-)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 18, 2013 9:48 pm  #500

Poor thing. Have fun with your Kindle and get home safely. Great day with all of you. Good night. 

Board footera