BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2013 5:12 pm  #21

Re: Series 3 Episode 2 - The Sign of Three

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-04-10/sherlock-series-3-episode-2-title-revealed-as-the-sign-of-three

Sure you've all heard by now but thought I'd give it an official thread.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but is the pic in the article taken from an episode? And the question following that one is unsurprisingly: which one? It seems unfamiliar to me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 3, 2013 7:28 pm  #22

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's from Blind Banker when they're going up the escalator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 8, 2013 12:25 am  #23

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's from Blind Banker when they're going up the escalator.

Second opinion yes. TBB escalator on way up to the reception desk to see Sebastian Wilkes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

May 8, 2013 4:19 am  #24

Morton wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Second opinion yes. TBB escalator on way up to the reception desk to see Sebastian Wilkes.

Ah, that's my least watched episode. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 15, 2013 11:07 am  #25

Amanda Abbington has a new profile picture on twitter (@chimpsinsocks) I can't post it here.
It looks special with herself and Martin. As if it is a picture done for Sherlock. Old couple, a bit faded, in a photo album?
What do you think? Coincidence?

May 15, 2013 11:45 am  #26

It could be taken from a public event as well as they are both in formal dress. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2013 12:23 pm  #27

It's from the Baftas.

May 15, 2013 12:28 pm  #28

They look stern or sober, don't know how to put it. I thought the photo was artificillay modified. It looks different on twitter.

May 15, 2013 12:33 pm  #29

I think it's from the BAFTA ceremony last Sunday. Their position looks quite formal but I think it might be modified or just photographed like that.
BTW, there's currently a massive spoiler on tumblr. So everyone be warned who doesn't want to see it. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2013 12:52 pm  #30

They do look a bit bloody serious, yeah. Ha.

Massive spoiler, oh God...*hides*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 15, 2013 11:57 pm  #31

Where on tumblr? I'm up for it.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 16, 2013 6:41 am  #32

I'll PM you, KP. 

May 16, 2013 6:44 am  #33

Spoiler me! I'm also up for it, Susi 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 22, 2013 1:49 pm  #34

Mary Me wrote:

Spoiler me! I'm also up for it, Susi 

Me too! 

-------------------------------------------------------

May 22, 2013 1:50 pm  #35

SusiGo wrote:

Fine with me. They can have tea in the bathtub. Or champagne. To celebrate the reunion. 

Haha! Sounds PERFECT!  I could die a happy lady if this actually happened in the show! xD

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera