BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2013 9:56 pm  #1

Simon Pegg: the Truth about Benedict Cumberbatch

Sorry if I missed it, I had a bit of a look around, but couldn't see this posted anywhere.
It's an interview with Simon Pegg and Alice Eve on the new Star Trek movie, but goes into talk about Benedict at 3:02.
Really quite hilarious.

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

May 14, 2013 11:52 pm  #2

Re: Simon Pegg: the Truth about Benedict Cumberbatch

Simon and Benedict should do an interview together and pretend to fight over Martin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Whoa.  Sherlock was quoting Spock who was quoting Sherlock....Mind blown!!

May 15, 2013 4:49 am  #3

Ha... yes!  I don't keep up on all the gamut of press all of them have been doing, but saw parts of that one in gifs thanks to tumblr...  hadn't really followed Simon Pegg in the past, besides hearing his name in a lot of stuff, but my god.... he's hilarious!!  ;D    Love how the gifs I saw were posted together with this tweet of his, which totally fits the blips he's been giving, and so neat how evident it is how much camaraderie all the guys had.... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 15, 2013 5:00 am  #4

Out of topic but - congrats on having posted the board's post no. 70,000, Russell!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 15, 2013 2:12 pm  #5

Seventy.Thousand.Posts.

Wow. We could have all gotten together and found a cure for cancer in the time we've collectively spent here.

Just saying.

: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 15, 2013 2:43 pm  #6

LOL (@Tantalus)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 15, 2013 5:16 pm  #7

Wait.... whaa??         I won a milestone?  Whoo-hoo!   Do I get a internet cookie or something?    Wow... didn't even realize you were keeping an eye on, or that we were already up to...  holy cow, you posters, 74 more posts since then, just overnight.  At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few glowing bunnies mysteriously start popping up... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera