BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2013 5:44 pm  #441

Re: Germany board meet up

@Susi: Real 3D? Not as real as you'd probably like them to have... Otherwise, yes. My cinema here and that in Cologne belong to the same chain. So I'd expect the 3D glasses to work in both.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2013 5:46 pm  #442

Hm, I would prefer the 16:25 because then I could travel back by train. But I'm also fine with the other time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 14, 2013 5:49 pm  #443

I'd prefer friday. 20.30. In Hanover. OV. No 3D this time as it seems.

Nobody?

Fine, I'll go with hubby. 
Tickets are already paid. Looking forward sooooooooooooo much!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 14, 2013 5:52 pm  #444

Have fun!

Last edited by SusiGo (May 14, 2013 5:52 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 14, 2013 5:57 pm  #445

Have fun, Matty. Maybe your hubby could imitate us by squealing occasionally so it feels like we are there with you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 14, 2013 6:05 pm  #446

I will suggest it.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 14, 2013 6:12 pm  #447

Or he could hold the popcorn bag in his shaking hands. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 14, 2013 6:15 pm  #448

My hubby had earned my complete love and devotion (once more) after the film when one of our friends started to criticise the plot and he just silenced him by saying: "How can you criticise the plot when we should rather talk about how talented B.C. is! Have you seen how he could start crying from one moment to the other without the scene being cut?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 14, 2013 6:16 pm  #449

Hooray for your husband, Schmiezi. 

May 14, 2013 7:36 pm  #450

I'd prefer the earlier time, so I could get home before midnight. (I don't really like walking three kilometres at night...)

So it will be in 3D...?

Will we meet at the cinema or beforehand?

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 14, 2013 7:42 pm  #451

Schmiezi wrote:

My hubby had earned my complete love and devotion (once more) after the film when one of our friends started to criticise the plot and he just silenced him by saying: "How can you criticise the plot when we should rather talk about how talented B.C. is! Have you seen how he could start crying from one moment to the other without the scene being cut?"

Yes! I could have hugged him for that line! 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 14, 2013 8:14 pm  #452

As Mary and Lily clearly prefer the earlier show whereas the rest of us would be fine with both I'd suggest that Schmiezi book for the 16.25 show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2013 8:15 pm  #453

That would be great.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 14, 2013 8:23 pm  #454

Fine with me. 

May 14, 2013 8:50 pm  #455

I'll do it First thing in the Morning. Love my New old iPhone, but being in the forum with it sucks :-/

May 15, 2013 11:54 am  #456

Done!

Sehr geehrte Kundin, sehr geehrter Kunde,

vielen Dank für Ihre Reservierung.

Ihre Reservierung im Überblick:

Vorstellung:
Star Trek Into Darkness (3D)
18.05.2013 SAMSTAG 16:25

Plätze:
freie Wahl
freie Wahl
freie Wahl
freie Wahl
freie Wahl

Bitte beachten Sie bitte, dass die Karten spätestens
1/2 Stunde vor dem Vorstellungsanfang abgeholt werden müssen. Diese Reservierung ist verbindlich. An der
Kinokasse können keine reservierten Karten zurückgenommen werden.

May 15, 2013 12:11 pm  #457

Star Trek Into Darkness (3D)

Sure that you've booked for the OV? 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 15, 2013 12:15 pm  #458

Thank you, Schmiezi. That'll be fun. 

And now for something completely different: 

As you may know I'm translating books. I just got my personal copies of my latest thriller translation, "Die da kommen" by Liz Jensen. It's an unusual story with a male protagonist who is good-looking and has Asperger's.  So in case you're interested just tell me and I'll bring one for you on Saturday (as a gift). They're for giving away and I'm always happy when someone likes them. 

May 15, 2013 2:12 pm  #459

Susi: Me, please! Sounds ... familiar!

Mary: http://metropolis-koeln.de/kino/programm/city190/?scope=week

May 15, 2013 2:58 pm  #460

Thank you, Schmiezi!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera