BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2013 12:10 pm  #421

Re: Germany board meet up

I am going to watch it today. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 11, 2013 12:34 pm  #422

I envy you! I could watch it again today.... but hubby might call a doctor then.
Found the original version in Hanover next monday, but it's sold out.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 11, 2013 12:53 pm  #423

Me too. 5 hours to go for me!

Star Trek: Into Darkness (OV) / May 18th in Cologne
Participans: Schmiezi, Mary Me, tobeornot221b, SusiGo (?), Lily

Is that right?

Last edited by Mary Me (May 11, 2013 12:53 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 11, 2013 4:49 pm  #424

Mattlocked wrote:

Susi M. Holmes.... Hm... that could mean she could manipulate trains, too? *ideas, ideas*

I really don't believe it. I leave you alone for just a few hours and return to find suspicions of all sorts. This is not okay. I'm deeply hurt. Just saying. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 11, 2013 4:57 pm  #425

Susi, there is absolutely no reason in your position to be sad. In fact, we envy you 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 11, 2013 5:07 pm  #426

Fine. What do you wish for? A long hot summer? Free parking space ever? Flying to the moon? Just ask Susi M. Holmes. 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 11, 2013 5:26 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 11, 2013 10:06 pm  #427

Bring us Benedict, please, dear Susi. M. Holmes 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 11, 2013 10:06 pm  #428

(I knew this was coming up  )

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 11, 2013 10:08 pm  #429

Sorry, but there are things I prefer to keep for myself. 

May 11, 2013 10:10 pm  #430

SusiGo wrote:

Sorry, but there are things I prefer to keep for myself. 

Hasn't your mother taught you how to share? 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 11, 2013 10:11 pm  #431

She did. But in this case I must make an exception. 

May 12, 2013 7:13 am  #432

Thanks for the 2:4, by the way! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 12, 2013 9:40 am  #433

My pleasure. 

May 12, 2013 10:18 am  #434

Hubby asks for Sherlock in a frequency like Lindenstraße, once a week for over 30 years.
Instead of Tatort.
Plus Donovan played by Simone Thomalla 

May 12, 2013 10:22 am  #435

Okay. Concentrating my colossal mind powers on ARD, conjuring up images of Simone Thomalla together with Benedict - sorry, doesn't work. Can we leave her out? 

May 12, 2013 10:24 am  #436

A pity. She would make a brilliant Donovan 

Just leave her out, please 

May 12, 2013 10:27 am  #437

Fine. I'll try again. 

Regarding the actual subject of this thread:

Saturday looks good. If you can accept a Susi who is either thoroughly wet or sunburnt after a day at the hockey field, I should be able to meet you somewhere (if the Cologne traffic allows it). 

May 14, 2013 5:16 pm  #438

Update:
The Metropolis shows STID in OV on Saturday at 16:25 and 19:00. I would prefer the later, but could also be there earlier.

I'm going to book the tickets as soon as know who will be there. (I won't have to pay instantly to book them, so I would book a ticket for "maybe"s, too.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 14, 2013 5:31 pm  #439

The Metropolis? Fine - Then I even could bring my own 3D glasses...
Either show is fine with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2013 5:37 pm  #440

Ani: Do they have Real 3D? I've got some of those at home. 
Schmiezi: I'd prefer the later show, too, but could manage the earlier one as well. 

Board footera