BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2013 3:03 pm  #401

Re: Germany board meet up

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, new signature. No, I had no idea you love Moriarty. 

Oh, good to know. Remind me, Matt, what happened to him at the end of S2? I kind of forgot...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 24, 2013 3:04 pm  #402

Received the photos today. We're ALL cute 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 24, 2013 3:35 pm  #403

Schmiezi wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, new signature. No, I had no idea you love Moriarty. 

Oh, good to know. Remind me, Matt, what happened to him at the end of S2? I kind of forgot...

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 10, 2013 7:58 am  #404

Mary and I would like to see STID non-dubbed. Our plan is to meet in Cologne, spend the afternoon together and then go to see the film.

Who will join us?

Preferred date is Saturday,  May 18th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 10, 2013 6:14 pm  #405

Hmmm...Saturday in a week? Maybe I will join you. Would be nice to meet you again, ladies!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 10, 2013 6:17 pm  #406

That would be great, tobe. One can never watch this film too often! 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 8:18 pm  #407

Would be great, Tobe! Of course we could also do it one week later if that's more convenient for you!

May 10, 2013 8:22 pm  #408

Schmiezi wrote:

Would be great, Tobe! Of course we could also do it one week later if that's more convenient for you!

Oh no, Saturday 18th would be fine I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 10, 2013 8:28 pm  #409

tobeornot221b wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Oh no, Saturday 18th would be fine I think.

Juhu!

May 10, 2013 9:29 pm  #410

Maybe I'll be in Cologne anyway as my son has a hockey tournament. I'll try to come but cannot promise. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2013 9:40 pm  #411

What a coincidence! 

"Maybe I can make my son have a hockey game in Cologne that day, so I can come over"

Last edited by Harriet (May 10, 2013 9:43 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 10, 2013 9:47 pm  #412

Harriet, you are manipulating my post! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2013 9:54 pm  #413

My pleasure - but it's pretty close to the truth, anyway 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 10, 2013 9:56 pm  #414

I'm not going to tell you that the tournament has been planned for months as you wouldn't believe me anyway. Wonder why. 

May 11, 2013 6:30 am  #415

Come on, manipulating a hockey tournament is easy. But how did you make Mary and me want to go to Cologne at exactly the right day? Not bad, Susi, not bad!

It would be lovely if you could join us!

May 11, 2013 11:18 am  #416

Susi M. Holmes 

May 11, 2013 11:29 am  #417

Makes you wonder why Gladbach still loses so many matches. Maybe she wants to avoid becoming obvious...

May 11, 2013 11:52 am  #418

Susi M. Holmes.... Hm... that could mean she could manipulate trains, too? *ideas, ideas*

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 11, 2013 11:53 am  #419

I think I will come too.
I am quite sure I don't have anything planned for that day, so that would work out just fine!

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

May 11, 2013 12:06 pm  #420

That would be awesome, Lily! Have you seen the film yet? 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera