BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2013 9:25 am  #8761

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Aww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 9:27 am  #8762

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 9:29 am  #8763

I am not sorry for the Benedict spam.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 9:29 am  #8764

Have mercy on us, Mary! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2013 9:34 am  #8765

And I still can't get over this picture.

Sorry, Susi 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 9:42 am  #8766

Fine. You've got me on the floor now. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2013 9:52 am  #8767

I got a poster of him today. 
I lost my voice cause i squealed for ages. 

May 10, 2013 10:00 am  #8768

I also got them each seperate. 

May 10, 2013 10:18 am  #8769

ancientsgate wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

It's nice down here, isn't it? 

Have you guys already seen this movie?  It doesn't open here until the 18th. I think the rest of the world has already seen it. It might not be the greatest movie of 2013, but I don't care-- I will go just to see BC, and I will bring my mattress, snacks and cat with me.

Would someone please give a link to wath it online?

Last edited by JENNIFER_SUSAN (May 10, 2013 10:21 am)

May 10, 2013 10:44 am  #8770

Mary Me wrote:

OMG, the man DOES know how to dress these days. This suit was dark, dark black, a 3-piece with a nifty vest underneath, a stark white shirt and plain black tie. And don't forget the little white pocket handerkerchief. I don't think too many people in the studio audience at The Dave Letterman show (NY-based late-night TV) really knew who he was when he appeared last night, but they were polite and seemed impressed by the ST clip they showed. Even Dave said something about how, with a performance like that, as far as he was concerned, Ben could have carried the whole movie alone--  wow.  No mention of Sherlock, except they did show those stupid otter pictures, all four of them. *rolls eyes*

May 10, 2013 10:45 am  #8771

Mary Me wrote:

Such pretty sylvan green eyes. *happy sigh*

May 10, 2013 10:47 am  #8772

SusiGo wrote:

Fine. You've got me on the floor now. 

Might as well stay down there. It's safer. The man is *deadly*.

May 10, 2013 10:48 am  #8773

Mary Me wrote:

And I still can't get over this picture.

Sorry, Susi 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 10, 2013 11:39 am  #8774

Good lord and good morning. I just read about last night's interview...god, I hope he doesn't change. And, mmm, killing me with the ST pix. Just killing me! (Or maybe just three hours of sleep, dunno. Don't.stop.)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 10, 2013 11:46 am  #8775

It was great how charmingly he dealt with Letterman's sometimes embarrassing behaviour. Is he always like that (Letterman, I mean)? I once saw a RDJ interview that wasn't much better. 

May 10, 2013 11:55 am  #8776

Yeah, pretty much they all are, sadly, I gave up on them after Aresino (sp?) Hall (yeah I'm dating myself but hey!). The best "talk" show I ever saw was a late-night one where William Shatner was interviewing Lenord Nimoy. It was interesting to listen to and watch the dynamics between two people who had known each other for so long. Believe it or not, Shatner would actually shut his mouth after he asked the questions and let the other person speak-and the questions were relevant.

(Sorry to go all off topic!) I am really enjoying the little white hat :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 10, 2013 3:48 pm  #8777

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 3:50 pm  #8778

soo beautiful! OMG, I will dance 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 10, 2013 3:51 pm  #8779

*dances*

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 10, 2013 6:13 pm  #8780

SusiGo wrote:

It was great how charmingly he dealt with Letterman's sometimes embarrassing behaviour. Is he always like that (Letterman, I mean)? I once saw a RDJ interview that wasn't much better. 

Funny, because I was thinking how very restrained and polite DL was being, and uber-complimentary, first about Ben's dapper suit, saying he wished more people would appear on his show like that, and later saying that as far as he was concerned, Ben could have handled that whole movie alone, that's how much he (Dave) was impressed.  Compared to what goes on on that Graham Nash show in the UK, I thought the DL show was pretty adult. Mostly. At least everyone appeared to be sober. The stupid black and white sci-fi footage (attempt at humor, save us) and showing those asinine otter/Sherlock comparisons (another attempt at humor) set my teeth on edge, but I realize that late night talk TV is aimed at the male 18-35 year old group, neither of which I am, so...

Board footera