BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2013 6:39 pm  #1

Cumberbabes.com Forum

Hi Guys

A while ago I told you all I'd bought cumberbabes.com and had been working on a site. Well, it's finally finished, and I've also got my forum up and running.

It will basically be exactly like this forum, or at least, exactly like the Benedict section of the forum. If any of you have time to make the occasional post, or at least spread the word around to other people on the internet that the forum is out there, that would be great.

http://www.cumberbabes.com/forum.html/index.php

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 6, 2013 6:55 pm  #2

Re: Cumberbabes.com Forum

Ah, nice forum, boss! I'm already registered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 6:58 pm  #3

Wow, this looks beautiful. But, honestly, when I start doing this as well I can give up my job, my family, my life … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2013 7:00 pm  #4

SusiGo wrote:

Wow, this looks beautiful. But, honestly, when I start doing this as well I can give up my job, my family, my life … 

Yeah, that's what I'm also thinking. But I will manage it somehow. 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 7:03 pm  #5

Just posted it on tumblr. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2013 7:13 pm  #6

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 6, 2013 7:29 pm  #7

*sighs* Yes, I did. As if I needed something else to do...

May 6, 2013 7:33 pm  #8

I think you deserve an opportunity to meet him for managing this forum and even starting a new one. Definitely. At least as much as Cumberbuddy. 

May 6, 2013 7:35 pm  #9

Benedict will certainly have to take you out on the town at some point boss!

I'm not saying get your hopes up but I knew a Simon Pegg fan who made a website (Nick Frost had one too) and Simon makes sure that his fans know he appreciates them with little bits of exclusive news and the odd photo opportunity with them. The Internet has changed a little since then but I'm sure he'll thank you in some way.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 6, 2013 7:39 pm  #10

We just need to get attention.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 7:40 pm  #11

There are not so many BC forums online as I thought. Three or four. Can this be right?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 6, 2013 8:20 pm  #12

Shooting a gun into the air works well if you want to get attention. Use Twitter as a tool.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 6, 2013 8:25 pm  #13

Davina wrote:

Shooting a gun into the air works well if you want to get attention. Use Twitter as a tool.

Benedict's attention, you know, not the attention of the police! 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 8:32 pm  #14

To be fair...it would probably get his attention as well. Or maybe a phaser?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 6, 2013 8:42 pm  #15

Well, I'm going to make sure my forum is the biggest and the best, like this one, obviously.

By the way, if you guys have any ideas for topics I should post on there, let me know or post them yourself. I want to try and have at least one topic in every section just to get things going a little bit.

May 7, 2013 1:08 am  #16

Hey I didn't know that was you as well! YAY!

I've signed up - saw it on Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera