BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2013 12:47 pm  #8561

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I would never post such a thing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 4, 2013 12:50 pm  #8562

Quote of the day (by Stephen Fry): He has cheekbones you could shave Parmesan off. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 4, 2013 12:54 pm  #8563

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 4, 2013 12:55 pm  #8564

ok, he can be employed in a kitchen as a tomato-chopper and parmesan-shaver 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 4, 2013 1:32 pm  #8565

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

ok, he can be employed in a kitchen as a tomato-chopper and parmesan-shaver 

Yeah, he can work for me. I'd pay him a good salary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 1:36 pm  #8566

can imagine 

May 4, 2013 1:38 pm  #8567

Mehehe 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 8:38 pm  #8568

Rawwwwrrr

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 9:02 pm  #8569

you are killing me, Mary! I want to eat him, now! /hope nobody will be embarassed/

May 4, 2013 9:03 pm  #8570

Eat him? I guess that hat is rather chewy 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 4, 2013 9:05 pm  #8571

the hat would be the only relic...

May 4, 2013 9:07 pm  #8572

Oh, the hat photograph! Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 4, 2013 9:09 pm  #8573

Oldie but goldie. 

May 4, 2013 9:11 pm  #8574

I should stop watching this, definitely. it breaks my health.

May 4, 2013 9:14 pm  #8575

Never seen this before - will never look at anything else again 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 4, 2013 10:20 pm  #8576

Good night. 

Photo by Paul Bird

May 4, 2013 10:21 pm  #8577

Getting about too skinny 

May 4, 2013 10:22 pm  #8578

good night.......

May 4, 2013 10:23 pm  #8579

Harriet wrote:

Getting about too skinny

true!

May 4, 2013 10:23 pm  #8580

Harriet wrote:

Getting about too skinny

Like I said. They should feed him better. 

Board footera